Due to the shift to social media and the use of the forums dropping dramatically, we have made the decision to close the forums.
The forums are now in READ ONLY mode
The gallery will be migrated to flickr
- Thursday 15th - Sunday 18th June 2017
- 4pm Thursday - 4pm Sunday
- Kettering Conference Centre, Thurston Drive, Kettering, Northants, NN15 6PB
- £69 BYOC Ticket
- £77 New Flex Ticket
- £10 Spectator Day Pass, £25 Spectator Whole Event Pass
- Save money with Loyalty Points - Check Your Balance Now
- Be a part of the team, volunteer for epic21!
We host a number of rooms with different atmospheres:
- Fair Isle - Our eSports hall with our experienced tournament admin team
- Portland - Additional eSports area for Overwatch
- Lakeside - Our 'loud' casual gaming hall with an epic atmosphere
- Clan Rooms - Longstone (24 People), Bamburgh (18 People)
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- Starcraft 2
All prize funds listed as basic pools and will be increased if sponsorship is obtained. Winning teams receive free tickets for the following event with runners up taking discounted tickets, with all cash prizes paid out on the day of the event.
- epic.Games & Fun Tournaments - Big games throughout the day where we try to get as many people into the server for some epic action!
- Pub Quiz - Friday Night
- epic.Achievements - Certain things that you do at the event will give achievements which will be added up at the end of the event.
- Board Games Area
- Not to mention all of the usual things you would expect to find such as consoles, social/chill-out area, licensed late bar, etc.
The following additional services are available to book and use alongside your event ticket:
- Free Indoor Sleeping
- Free Parking
- Seating Picker & Seating Manager
- Group Bookings
- Additional Connection for Laptop (Wired) - £9
- Wireless Connection for Spectator - £5
- Server Co-Location - £12
- 3 Day Breakfast Ticket - £15
- 3 Day Evening Meal Ticket - £13.50
Food & Drink
There will be a bar (open until 2am) and on-site catering open during the event, all alcohol must be purchased from the bar. A microwave & kettle will be available in the venue but no fridge space.
The nearby town of Kettering has plenty of catering outlets which will deliver to the venue and will be listed on the event intranet.
The event team will also be running a 24h snack and (soft) drink bar including items like crisps, chocolate, caffeine drinks as well as essentials such as ear plugs, kettle leads and 4-ways.
If you are aged 15 or under, you are required to provide a completed and signed parental consent form on arrival to the event.
If you are unable to attend the event, please notify us as soon as possible. If your notification is received over 28 days prior to the start of the event, your payment will be refunded subject to a £10 administration fee per ticket. Notifications received within 28 days of the event will not be refunded unless the event is full and your place can be sold to the next person on the waiting list, in which case the £10 administration fee will still apply. Refunds will typically take up to 10 working days to process providing all of the information required is supplied in order make the transaction. Note that standard BYOC tickets are not transferable and are for the named holder only unless purchased as a voucher, in which case they can be transfered to the new ticket holder once, from which point they also become non-transferable. Flex tickets do allow for multiple ticket transfers.