All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Yesterday
  3. Last week
  4. LOGITECH G & ASTRO GAMING RETURN FOR EPIC27

As we celebrate five years of support from ASTRO Gaming here at epic.LAN, we’re excited to announce that both ASTRO and Logitech G will be back to support epic27 in force this June for both casual and esports participants. Firstly, the Rocket League tournament prize pool has been boosted thanks to LogitechG with participants now able to win up to £2500 plus Logitech G prizes for 1st & 2nd Place. Then the casual gamers will have the chance to win amazing ASTRO and Logitech G gear in a range of fun tournaments. And to top it off they will also be supporting the epic27 pub quiz, which means that all entry fees in to the pub quiz will be donated to our friends at Special Effect who are doing amazing work by bringing fun and inclusion in to the lives of people with physical disabilities through gaming and technology. LAN fans will also get the opportunity to win tickets to epic27 over the coming weeks, keep an eye on @ASTROGamingUK and @LogitechGUK for your chance to win. Jon Winkle, epic.LAN Managing Director, said “A massive thank you to both Logitech G & ASTRO Gaming for coming back to support epic27. Both brands joined us for our arena event earlier in the year and having worked together for 5 years now, they really understand what epic.LAN is about, particularly the great balance we have been community and competitive gaming as shown by the range of activities supported at epic27 this June.” "We're very excited to be supporting epic27 this June with both Logitech G and ASTRO Gaming. epic.LAN continues to create fun, engaging and competitive experiences for its community. Logitech G will be supporting the Rocket League tournament with ASTRO providing product support for the stage and fun tournaments. We can't wait to see the action take place in June." added Anne-Marie McGarry, Logitech UK There are still tickets left for epic27, but they’re going fast, so check out www.epiclan.co.uk/epic27 to grab your space now.
  5. Mordhau

You can probably count on a decent turnout from 404 for it, that's been the hot flavour for the last week or so!
  6. epic27: BIG GAMES!

Our scheduled Big Games have been timetabled like this... Thursday 9pm - PUBG Solo Games 11pm - Golf with your Friends Friday 11am - Chivalry: Medieval Warfare 1pm - Euro Truck Sim 2 Challenges 3pm - Team Fortress 2 4pm - Minecraft Hunger Games (Java Edition of Minecraft, people!) 7pm - Half Life 2: DeathMatch! (8pm Quiz in Gallery) Midnight (after Quiz) - Quiplash in the Gallery Saturday 11am - Blur 12noon - Star Wars Jedi Academy 1pm-8pm during the Finals of Fun Tournaments will feature various challenge games 9pm - Trackmania Forever 10pm - Quake 3 to Battlefield 4 11pm - CS:GO Arms Race Sunday 11am - Wreckfest 1pm - Fistful of Frags Note that other games will make their way into the stack as quick challenges, whiteboard games, and be held hostage to encourage good behaviour! And I'll also be sharing when qualifier rounds and further things from Fun Tournaments during the next week!
  7. Earlier
  8. Hi everyone, Would anybody happen to be travelling from London? I'm based in West London, and potentially looking for a lift to LAN. I'd be more than happy to contribute to fuel money
  9. Mordhau

I read it as something like Chivalry - looking at my friends list, only a couple of people I know have it, so it's worthwhile keeping an eye on. Can encourage people to play it at 27, and if more people have it, I can see us raising it to Big Game status by October... Will share and encourage...
  10. Mordhau

Situated in the top 20 Steam games somwhere is Mordhau. Would be fantastic to somehow implement a fun tournament for this or possibly in future events. Never thought I'd find myself playing such a game but can highly recommend. Steep learning curve but very rewarding.
  11. Lanmaster

Ladies and Gentlemen. The time has come. The Earth sunders beneath your feet. The peal of lightning steaks the sky. The ashen ruins of all your life lie before you as the tautologous vapours that have been your existence to date pale to insignificance. Yes. LANMaster. Is back. Today we open the door to the Epic LAN community to enter the greatest achievement of your lives. LANMaster Season 2. The next episode of LANMaster will air live on the main stage during Epic LAN 28. To be eligible to enter you maintain the following minimum credentials; 1. You MUST be in attendance for Epic LAN 28 ( - Attendance is strictly provided by yourself. 2. You MUST be willing to share your full current address and phone number with the LANMaster team. 3. You MUST have the ability to video yourself for ALL tasks either through a modern Smart Phone or Video Camera. 4. You MUST be available to film 6no tasks over the coming 4 months. 5. You MUST be moderately entertaining. 6. You MUST be prepared for you and your entries to be forensically scrutinised in front of a crowd on stage. 7. You MUST be prepared to wager at least one tangible possession. Everything else is a bonus. As you know, points are awarded for guile, creativity and resourcefulness. This single chance to rise above the merits of your sires is upon you. Do not pass up this opportunity. Successful candidates will be selected on the basis of compatibility and how much I dislike you (Note, this applies to you all). To enter, send myself a PM through Facebook or the Epic LAN community forums stating WHY you should be picked for the next battle of the ages. Entries close two weeks today. Be ready. Good Luck out there Buddy. You're gonna need it. The LANMaster.
  12. Rocket League - one more player required.

Ya I played against you as Omen, was more of a pickup team and a bit of a laugh for us one of our players only had a few hours in the game. Sounds good I'm always active on rocket currently champ 2 but could use a couple decent team mates to go to the next level.
  13. epic27: FUN TOURNAMENTS

Fun Tournaments are now available for signup on the tournament site For epic27, we'll be welcoming back: Player Unknown's Battlegrounds: Squads Beat Saber Super Smash Bros Ultimate ...and introducing League of Legends 1v1 F1 2012 We've given Hearthstone a rest to try some new things out after a few events with low signups - but we're still going to be putting up a Fireside Gathering for those who want to see how EVIL some people are... Remember - taking part in the BIG GAMES and FUN TOURNAMENTS are the way for you to gain points to try and wrest the Community Championship Belt from Inferno. And there may be a few other ways to gather points at the event - stay tuned!
  14. booking sleeping a question i got small camper van I think I have no problem bringing it but I was going to make sure because of the booking fee for tents?
  15. epic27: BIG GAMES!

The time is now... Advance notice to get those games bought and downloaded, skills upgraded, things planned, and plot which games you're going to take part in to rack up as many Championship Points to see if you can wrest the Community Championship belt from Inferno! FPS BIG GAMES Fistful of Frags Half Life 2: Deathmatch (Gravity Gun Games) Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy Quake 3 Battlefield 4 Warsow Team Fortress 2 CS:GO Arms Race CS:GO Prop Hunt Driving Big Games GRIP Wreckfest Euro Truck Simulator 2 : The Revenge of DutyHero Armagetron Misc Big Games Minecraft Hunger Games (Java Edition) Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Golf with your Friends Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds: Solos (Big Game) Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds: Squads (Big Game) Whiteboard & Quick Games in Lakeside Board Games Sessions: Accentuate, Resistance, Town of Salem, Werewolves ROW OFF! - Row vs. Row challenges Quick Quiz Card Challenge Axiom Soccer Slapshot Rainbow 6 Siege Overcooked And absolutely positively no karaoke. Just no. The timetable will go up nearer the event date.
  16. Apex: Legends Tourney?

As long as I'm not in a group, people can win...
  17. Camping

Thanks!
  18. Apex: Legends Tourney?

Everybody @ LAN click ‘ready’ at the same time .... simples *cough*
  19. Apex: Legends Tourney?

Bugger, I didn't realise Apex didn't have those features yet. However, I do appreciate the consideration for implementation at some point in the future. I look forward to potenially seeing one LAN. Thanks fellers.
  20. Apex: Legends Tourney?

Yeah, it needs to actually have a decent way of playing together and running a tournament before we consider it properly!
  21. Apex: Legends Tourney?

I'd like to see it become something currently, however, there are a few issues that may hinder our progress. There is currently no feature in the game to give us private servers. I know @reech and the boys will be discussing fun tournaments over the coming weeks, and we will give serious consideration to Apex, however remember it very much depends on if we can source out a private server. (Nothing stopping anyone making it a "big game" though )
  22. Apex: Legends Tourney?

No escaping the fact Apex is huge right now. Any chance of a fun tourney for Summer lan?
  23. Friday Arrival?

Welcome - you'll have fun regardless.
  24. Friday Arrival?

As casual as they come! Less LAN is worse than more LAN for sure... But still having a job to pay for LANs... Evens it all out! Thanks for the help!
  25. Friday Arrival?

If you're competing in a prize tournament, you need to arrive by 10am on Friday, when the team meetings kick off. If you're a casual BYOCer you can arrive anytime from Thursday at 2pm onwards (with early checkin going from 2pm-4pm, and doors opening at 4pm). Turning up on Friday is no trouble at all - you just get a little less LAN! Just head in to the centre, and go over to our check-in desk, and we'll sort it out.
  26. Friday Arrival?

First timer here. Got my tickets booked and in the process of figuring out the logistics/time off etc. Is there likely to be any issue with arriving on the Friday (afternoon probably) rather than Thursday? I know it's probably a silly question, but just want to make sure the check-in/set up isn't a total faff.
  27. Camping

Here's where to add it on now it's been made available ^^^
  28. Me and a mate are attending the Cardiff CS:GO qualifiers. Looking to join a team that needs 2 x mercs.

We've been playing since 1.6 on and off, are part of an online team, and are usually rank LE+

Get in touch if you have availability. Steam name: myalternativeaccount or just message on here.

29. Camping

It will be available, so you should soon be able to add to the Additional Services - only just had it confirmed earlier today.
  1. Load more activity