Due to the shift to social media and the use of the forums dropping dramatically, we have made the decision to close the forums.

The forums are now in READ ONLY mode

The gallery will be migrated to flickr

epic.Management

Idy

Countdown

Several songs have the number 99 in their title:

* 99, a 1979 song by Toto (band)

* 99 Bottles of Beer, a traditional American children's song

* 99 Luftballons, a 1980s German pop song by Nena

Guest mayberts

oh and this one

99 Miles From L.A. - Johnny Mathis

In normal space, the interior angles of a square measure 90 degrees each. Also, in a right triangle, the angle opposing the hypotenuse measures 90 degrees, with the other two angles adding up to 90 for a total of 180 degrees. Thus, an angle measuring 90 degrees is called a right angle.

EIGHTY SIX (86)

For those not familiar with the expression, to ‘eighty-six’ something in a restaurant is to indicate you are out of that item.

There are many stories of the origin of this expression. Here are a few of them.

1) Chumley's, a bar in Greenwich Village, which during speakeasy days threw unruly customers out the back door, which is number 86 Bedford Street - they were '86'd.'

2) Same bar, Chumley's same time period - the front door address was 86 Worth Street and there was a chalk board inside the front door with the address painted across the top - the chalkboard was were items that had been sold out were posted - it soon became known as the '86' board.

Ah! I wondered where the count came from.

Erm ... I only just noticed that although all the numbers link to the attendance page, the actual countdown number used in this thread is not shown there.

The name of the 2003 album by Armin Van Buuren, entitled 76

Howard Ballard (Nicknamed "The House" because of his size) wore the number 75 during his career as an Offensive Tackle for the Buffalo Bills

1993-ballard_large.jpg

Seventy-three is the 21st prime number. The previous is seventy-one, with which it comprises the 8th twin prime. It is also a permutable prime with thirty-seven. 73 is a star number.

The 72 names

Every one of us has the power to change his destiny. One of the ways that can help is to study the table of 72 names.

What are the 72 names

They are the 72 names from the Kabbalah that serve as very powerful spiritual tools for healing, protection, marriage, abundance, positive change and overcoming life's difficulties. Mystical channels that were intended to rule the soul's consciousness over materialism and enable the development of personal awareness in order to include consciousness of the Creator's influence over a wide-ranging series of life's facets.

The 72 names are actually 72 groups of three letters each, to which the Kabbalah ascribes segulot for the solution of all sorts of problems. These groups represent the connection between the spiritual and material worlds.

Seventy-two names of the Creator are not simply "names". They are groupings that provide us with the machinery to connect to the endless spiritual flow that accompanies our reality. The Creator gave this prepared technology to Moses so that he could share it with everyone, so that all of mankind would be able to release the G-dly strengths inside them and achieve control over the material world.

We are told that Moses parted the Red Sea in two – meaning that he used the strength of the 72 names in order to turn it into reality. The people were asked to participate – they were required to believe in perfect faith and without any kind of hesitation in his ability to part the sea. When Nachshon jumped into the water without hesitation, the waters parted and the Children of Israel passed through it like a sword.

Meaning: We have the power within ourselves to activate the 72 names so that the influence our lives: The various groupings help us eradicate various maladies – physical and mental, be they sicknesses or health problems or infertility, and those mental disturbances such as pressure, depression, anger and so forth. Each of the groupings connects us to a source of strength using which we obtain the ability to control every sphere of our lives and change them for the better, changing difficulty to challenge, and getting the best we can out of our existence.

Does this really need any explanation!!!

Can someone explain the birds and the bees to Inferno

Does this really need any explanation!!!

Can someone explain the birds and the bees to Inferno

Can someone explain how question and exclamation marks work to Inferno?

CVN-68 USS Nimitz is a nuclear powered super carrier and the lead ship of her class. Her keel was laid in 1968, joined active service in 1975 and she's still a combat vessel.

026812.jpg

• Amazon

• Recent Status Updates

• bakewell

Me and a mate are attending the Cardiff CS:GO qualifiers. Looking to join a team that needs 2 x mercs.

We've been playing since 1.6 on and off, are part of an online team, and are usually rank LE+

Get in touch if you have availability. Steam name: myalternativeaccount or just message on here.
      · 0 replies
    • Solarr

epic24 seems so long ago and I haven't been back since. Having taken the 3v3 Rocket League tournament, I'm hungry for more.

And so...

I have plans to return to epic27 with a new team behind me! I am incredibly excited as epic24 was my first taste of a LAN and I loved every minute of it. It's completely worth the 700 miles round trip and I'm ready to do it all over again!

· 1 reply
    • BackByDemand  »  Digsy

Are you still looking for a team? Our 3rd went AWOL
      · 0 replies
  • Twitch Streams

• No Streams Available
    • No Streams Available
  • New Topics

• epic.LAN Twitter