Due to the shift to social media and the use of the forums dropping dramatically, we have made the decision to close the forums.

The forums are now in READ ONLY mode

The gallery will be migrated to flickr

epic.Management

Idy

Countdown

In the Star Wars movie series, Order 66 is a prepared order to the clone troopers to kill the Jedi commanding them

In the Star Wars movie series, Order 66 is a prepared order to the clone troopers to kill the Jedi commanding them

Wait, there weren't any clone troopers in the THREE star wars films?

Wait, there weren't any clone troopers in the THREE star wars films?

I see what you did there.

In chess or draughts, the total number of black (dark) and white (light) squares on the game board

In darts, 60 (treble-twenty) is the highest score which can be achieved with a single dart

Guest DCX

The Queensboro Bridge in New York City is also known as the 59th Street Bridge

In the popular TV show Spongebob Squarepants, Patrick claims that "58 is like the luckiest number ever."

The Sikorsky MH-53 Pave Low series is a long-range combat search and rescue (CSAR) helicopter for the USAF

800px-CH-53_CM2.jpg

In Half-Life 2: Episode 1, the protagonist, Gordon Freeman, begins the game with 47 points of health.

46 is the international dialling code for Sweden, which is home to the World's largest LAN Party - DreamHack with over 10,000 attendees.

It is also the important number for dialling 'Destiny' in Stargate Universe.

The Sikorsky MH-53 Pave Low series is a long-range combat search and rescue (CSAR) helicopter for the USAF

800px-CH-53_CM2.jpg

What you SHOULD have added is that it was the type of helicopter used for the character Blackout in the Transformers live action movies :P

The answer to life, the universe and everything.

(Oh come on, it had to be done! :P )

The precinct number that appears on the NYC police car in the film Ghostbusters during the earthquake moment of the film's climax.

The duration in nanoseconds of the nuclear reaction in the Tsar Bomba, a 50 megaton nuclear device created and detonated by the Russians on 30th October 1961. It remains the single most powerful weapon ever created by humanity.

The gate of the sci-fi TV series Stargate SG-1 can stay open a maximum of 38 minutes.

The gate of the sci-fi TV series Stargate SG-1 can stay open a maximum of 38 minutes.

Very convenient for an episode lasting ~45mins!

• Amazon

• Recent Status Updates

• bakewell

Me and a mate are attending the Cardiff CS:GO qualifiers. Looking to join a team that needs 2 x mercs.

We've been playing since 1.6 on and off, are part of an online team, and are usually rank LE+

Get in touch if you have availability. Steam name: myalternativeaccount or just message on here.
      · 0 replies
    • Solarr

epic24 seems so long ago and I haven't been back since. Having taken the 3v3 Rocket League tournament, I'm hungry for more.

And so...

I have plans to return to epic27 with a new team behind me! I am incredibly excited as epic24 was my first taste of a LAN and I loved every minute of it. It's completely worth the 700 miles round trip and I'm ready to do it all over again!

· 1 reply
    • BackByDemand  »  Digsy

Are you still looking for a team? Our 3rd went AWOL
      · 0 replies
  • Twitch Streams

• No Streams Available
    • No Streams Available
  • New Topics

• epic.LAN Twitter