superchief

DJ Haden VS DJ Superchief Sunday Morning 2:30 am

For those of you who were awake between the hours of 2am and 4am this fine sunday morning, you may have heard a rare treat.

Me and Haden managed to successfully do a DJ Off. Consisting of Haden on his decks, me on mine and then mixing our tracks together trying to out-do each other. It worked beautifully with some very good mixing and tunes.

Hope you all enjoyed it, maybe more to come soon?

This was a totally unplanned thing and it was finding time to do it.

Sunday was too busy and we waited till graham had finished his Kustom tunes...which were ace btw.

So 2 am was a bit late/early depending on how you look at it but also now we know it works and that it can be done, maybe next lan?

Guest Bez

Get a place on the event timetable like you did for your live sets. That would rock.

Although I missed this (I failed and passed out) feedback seems like it went really well! I think I can say this is something we will be exploring!

also from my point of view, all the mixing was done on the fly, no premade track list, no planning, no practicing...all on the fly. If this became a feature this would be good to do again as it added a bit more for us as we had to think on the spot what we could mix in next.

Was a lot of fun

• Amazon

• Recent Status Updates

• bakewell

Me and a mate are attending the Cardiff CS:GO qualifiers. Looking to join a team that needs 2 x mercs.

We've been playing since 1.6 on and off, are part of an online team, and are usually rank LE+

Get in touch if you have availability. Steam name: myalternativeaccount or just message on here.
      · 0 replies
    • Solarr

epic24 seems so long ago and I haven't been back since. Having taken the 3v3 Rocket League tournament, I'm hungry for more.

And so...

I have plans to return to epic27 with a new team behind me! I am incredibly excited as epic24 was my first taste of a LAN and I loved every minute of it. It's completely worth the 700 miles round trip and I'm ready to do it all over again!

· 1 reply
    • BackByDemand  »  Digsy

Are you still looking for a team? Our 3rd went AWOL
      · 0 replies
  • Twitch Streams

• No Streams Available
    • No Streams Available
  • New Topics

• epic.LAN Twitter