Sign in to follow this  
Administrator

epic.THREE Quiz Scores

epic3 quiz scoresSorry for the delay, it's been quite hectic for the team since packing down from epic.THREE, but you can now view the scores for the epic.THREE pub quiz which was won by team "Murray, why did you leave us?!" in the last minute thanks to a successful final bonus round question.

Congratulations to everybody who took part, a total of 65 players entered the quiz, so about 3/4 of the event, that's what we call a big game!

Also a well done to most of those people in the boat race!

While there were some questionable levels of performance, with far too much spillage, there were some truely epic displays of drinking skill.

Both the pub quiz and boat race will be back for epic.FOUR in July!

Quiz was awesome fun :) I notice that we and 2 guys 2 girls 1 cat were never more than 2 points apart until the final bonus round - it was that close!

Guest Cheez

9 points in the second bonus, good thing I love AVP2 :D

I loved AvP2, and I could've gotten us 9 points if I didn't fear the lynching I'd receive for losing us points! On the flip side when I got the answer in and earnt us 7 points, it put us 6 points ahead of 2g2g1c :D

To be fair we did hold Bicko back as we wanted to be sure but he was adamant from the off that he knew what it was :D

I was kicking myself so hard on that round :( I said "Chronicles of Riddick"... on the tab before the flash light of the hud showed up... :( I knew what it was right then >.

Sign in to follow this  

• Amazon

• Recent Status Updates

• bakewell

Me and a mate are attending the Cardiff CS:GO qualifiers. Looking to join a team that needs 2 x mercs.

We've been playing since 1.6 on and off, are part of an online team, and are usually rank LE+

Get in touch if you have availability. Steam name: myalternativeaccount or just message on here.
      · 0 replies
    • Solarr

epic24 seems so long ago and I haven't been back since. Having taken the 3v3 Rocket League tournament, I'm hungry for more.

And so...

I have plans to return to epic27 with a new team behind me! I am incredibly excited as epic24 was my first taste of a LAN and I loved every minute of it. It's completely worth the 700 miles round trip and I'm ready to do it all over again!

· 1 reply
    • BackByDemand  »  Digsy

Are you still looking for a team? Our 3rd went AWOL
      · 0 replies
  • Twitch Streams

• No Streams Available
    • No Streams Available
  • New Topics

• epic.LAN Twitter