Due to the shift to social media and the use of the forums dropping dramatically, we have made the decision to close the forums.

The forums are now in READ ONLY mode

The gallery will be migrated to flickr

epic.Management

Sign in to follow this  
Winbar

If today was the election, how would you vote?

Which party would you vote for if the election was today?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Which party would you vote for if the election was today?

• Labour
    • Conservative
    • Liberal Democrat
    • Green
    • UKIP
    • BNP
    • Local Independent
    • None of the above (spoiling/not voting etc)

So anonymous poll, let's see how close the epic.LAN community is to the result in about 3 weeks time!

Guest Zenith

Anonymous to everyone but you? :)

Not voting in THIS poll, believe politics ruin community's so I will keep my views to myself on this :P

Key word in there is "POLITICS"

I will happily accept views on anything but it has been my experience that political views spark the most amount of hostility.... Just saying!

There is nothing wrong with this poll as everything is anonymous... TBH who you vote for is one of those things that should be kept private in my eyes. The other threads are way worse then this one as they are actual debates about politics.

You could always vote: "None of the above (spoiling/not voting etc)" :D

Guest Zenith

Repeat after me... "I shall bow down at the Temple of Keynesian Economics"

Still time to vote in our poll, let's see how it compares to the real thing on Thursday

With this selection the Conservatives have an overall majority of 168 seats.

With this selection the Conservatives have an overall majority of 168 seats.

Unfortunately, I am old enough to remember Tory majorities like this ... and the misery heaped upon the country because they were in power.

I'll have to dig out my

dont%20blame.jpg

badge!

I was in Leeds last weekend and was berated in a pub by someone I knew 4 years ago about my political views. Fortunately, I was able to reason logically about how I formed my opinions, however he didn't want to know and told me that if I vote for my party of choice, I'd be "essentially murdering his kids".

Interesting....

That's ridiculous!

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and choice of party to vote for! My wife and I vote for different parties and so do my Mum & Dad ... it makes life interesting!

Guest Zenith

That's the thing Elsie. LadyU's always voted for the candidate that she mostly agrees with, even if they don't have a chance of winning. She's told me who shes going for, and while I disagree with her, I never try to pressure her or change her mind.

A good friend wants to vote LibDem (his usual choice), but realises that Con has a better chance of winning in his seat so he's decided to back Con because it makes sure that Lab don't get in.

Dad's torn between abstaining or voting LibDem. Like me, he'll never vote Lab, but he can't bring himself to vote Con either.

I don't think national polls apply in my seat. In the 2005 GE, Con beat Lab by 0.1% (133 votes). In the Welsh Assembly elections in 2007, Con beat Lab by 6.1%. Con won the popular vote in Wales in the Euro 2009 election.

All I know is that it is going to be interesting to see the results in the 3rd most contested seat in the UK. :)

I little history for you. June 2009, Euro election results.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8088133.stm

Also take a look at the Welsh Assembly results from 2007 to get an idea of what might happen after Friday morning when the horse-trading starts.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/6634847.stm

ZOMG Election fraud he said votes!

As for murdering that guy's kids... good. Too bloody many of us humans already. If he's got more than 1 he's killing us ALL.

Actually votes here too. Local Council and Parliamentary elections!

I thought same, but then realised I voted twice. One for general one for local.

Yeah, I didn't change my mind - even though he did bring his kids when he apologised the next day. It was some kind of, look I do trust you as my kids are within murdering distance :)

Interesting for those watching the result tonight, at least 21 seats wont be declared tonight, which could make a difference if it's really close!

20 councils aren't doing overnight counts and in 1 constituency the candidate recently passed away, so their poll will take place later in May

Sign in to follow this  

• Amazon

• Recent Status Updates

• bakewell

Me and a mate are attending the Cardiff CS:GO qualifiers. Looking to join a team that needs 2 x mercs.

We've been playing since 1.6 on and off, are part of an online team, and are usually rank LE+

Get in touch if you have availability. Steam name: myalternativeaccount or just message on here.
      · 0 replies
    • Solarr

epic24 seems so long ago and I haven't been back since. Having taken the 3v3 Rocket League tournament, I'm hungry for more.

And so...

I have plans to return to epic27 with a new team behind me! I am incredibly excited as epic24 was my first taste of a LAN and I loved every minute of it. It's completely worth the 700 miles round trip and I'm ready to do it all over again!

· 1 reply
    • BackByDemand  »  Digsy

Are you still looking for a team? Our 3rd went AWOL
      · 0 replies
  • Twitch Streams

• No Streams Available
    • No Streams Available
  • New Topics

• epic.LAN Twitter