Due to the shift to social media and the use of the forums dropping dramatically, we have made the decision to close the forums.

The forums are now in READ ONLY mode

The gallery will be migrated to flickr

epic.Management

Elsie

Geek alert ... Visible International Space Station passes

TBH, it's bright enough that you'd have no trouble seeing it despite light pollution and and a bit of smog. I was amazed how bright it was.

Woah, just watched it go over now - totally clear sky and was amazed how bright it was and how fast it tracked across the sky. Awesome!

Thanks Vertigo ... I am going to show my dear wife this post just to show her that I am not the only person that, every now and again, gets excited by the ISS passing overhead!

And Fibble is right, 23:10 to 23:16 west to east across the M4 corridor should be good as long as the clouds stay away.

As did I ... with the Russian Supply Module "Progress" (that missed docking yesterday) in front of it!!!!

Guest mayberts

I have seen them both tonight Progress 38 and ISS, they both came from the west and travelled right above my house

Mayberts you geek! ;)

My 66yr old Mum is here and was jumping around on my drive screaming "I can see it! I can see it!"

Guest mayberts

I am so getting a telescope I already know what one I want and the wife has said yes.

My wife was with me but she didn't really see the fun in it.

Guest mayberts

I think I have just creamed my pants, installing now

I'm off to see Girlschool & the rock legends ANVIL tonight but I will be downloading this later. Thanks Dan!

@Riot is that just the single player game? Is multiplayer any better / longer?

@Riot is that just the single player game? Is multilayer any better / longer?

You basically have a moonbase that is damaged to hell and you need to fix a bunch of parts. The co-op just has many more parts.

There is even a competitive part where you race to get the quickest time to fix the oxygen and energy supply.

I think the best time that I have gotten with Knappster and Jodack was about 16mins but we had a few parts go critical.

Its fun for about half an hour :P

Hopeful that modders will get a hold of it :D

Thanks Riot :)

I'll try and have a look over the weekend.

Guest mayberts

I do like the game, but have to agree with Riot, and I find it frustrating how slow everything moves

I do like the game, but have to agree with Riot, and I find it frustrating how slow everything moves

IT IS MEANT TO BE SLOW!

IT'S IN FUCKING SPACE!

Guest mayberts

fuck me, it seem that someone has roid rage

fuck me, it seem that someone has roid rage

Who let the retards into the forums, honestly. What next? You gonna moan about a abundance of gore in a horror game or boobs in a tekken/street fighter game ?

"This space game is slow"

"This horror game has too much gore"

"DURPA DURPA DURPA MOHAMME *bang*"

Guest mayberts

fucking hell, I made one little comment about a game, I didn't say it was a bad thing I just said I found it frustrating.

Teehee. Welcome to the internets.

Again, I am never serious about a post unless it is stated :P

• Amazon

• Recent Status Updates

• bakewell

Me and a mate are attending the Cardiff CS:GO qualifiers. Looking to join a team that needs 2 x mercs.

We've been playing since 1.6 on and off, are part of an online team, and are usually rank LE+

Get in touch if you have availability. Steam name: myalternativeaccount or just message on here.
      · 0 replies
    • Solarr

epic24 seems so long ago and I haven't been back since. Having taken the 3v3 Rocket League tournament, I'm hungry for more.

And so...

I have plans to return to epic27 with a new team behind me! I am incredibly excited as epic24 was my first taste of a LAN and I loved every minute of it. It's completely worth the 700 miles round trip and I'm ready to do it all over again!

· 1 reply
    • BackByDemand  »  Digsy

Are you still looking for a team? Our 3rd went AWOL
      · 0 replies
  • Twitch Streams

• No Streams Available
    • No Streams Available
  • New Topics

• epic.LAN Twitter