Due to the shift to social media and the use of the forums dropping dramatically, we have made the decision to close the forums.

The forums are now in READ ONLY mode

The gallery will be migrated to flickr

epic.Management

Astrolox

Minor Seating Change (back rows)

Hi, I understand that the seating plan is now locked so we can't move ourselves now.. but I thought I'd pose this question/suggestion anyway..

To the people in K1 through to K4 (Rizzo, Angelus, Astrolox (me), superchief). I propose we move to the seats H6 - H8, so that we'd be next to seats J6 (Damocles), J7 (qbnut) and J8 (Damocles voucher). My intention is to keep myself & qbnut near people we talk to the most.

This is ok? Are there any objections?

Will the LAN administrators be kind enough to move us as a group? (if no one objects). Please :)

We need to see agreement from everybody really before we intervene.

Sounds good to me man. If we're able to make a last minute seat swap around then awesome. Failing that then we can shift ourselves around once we're all assembled @ LAN.

Only issue would be if seats H6-H9 end up being filled by a seat defrag prior to Thursday.

"Seat Defrag" :)

Contiguous seating would be more efficient for the networking / tables but what happens if I break the FAT? :P

Not to be a pain but I would like to stay where I am, as I'm opposite 3 of my friends.

You could move Bindip J1 Jord J2 Pirate J3 (I have the approval from them) to row K next to me and move the rest on row J up to get then sit Angelus, Astrolox, superchief on row J next to Damocles and co.

Guest bindip
Not to be a pain but I would like to stay where I am, as I'm opposite 3 of my friends.

You could move Bindip J1 Jord J2 Pirate J3 (I have the approval from them) to row K next to me and move the rest on row J up to get then sit Angelus, Astrolox, superchief on row J next to Damocles and co.

Rizzo just wants to sit next to me :). I am happy either way

NP Rizzo. I approve of your plan but I don't know what Cheez and BuzzLightyear would think about being moved.

Are you guys happy to move up a bit? or did you perhaps want to be back to back with H4 and H5?

Personally I'd prefer it if we could move Cheez and BuzzLightyear down the row (ie. higher seat numbers) ... but I guess I've already been too awkward by just starting this thread so I'll confess that I don't really mind any which way.

Currently proposed solution:

K1 - Rizzo (no change) (agreed)

K2 - bindip (previously J1) (agreed via Rizzo)

K3 - Jord (previously J2) (agreed via Rizzo)

K4 - p1RATE (previously J3) (agreed via Rizzo)

J1 - Cheez (moved up the row from J4) (???)

J2 - BuzzLightyear (moved up the row from J5) (???)

J3 - Angelus (previously K2) (probably fine - see above post)

J4 - Astrolox (previously K3) (agreed)

J5 - superchief (previously K4) (probably fine - see above post)

J6 - Damocles (no change, maybe swap with J7?)

J7 - qbnut (no change, maybe swap with J6?)

J8 - Damocles voucher (no change)

Perhaps swap J6 and J7 while we're at it?

erm... I guess we're not really helping to drag.

Complaints? ;) ... Agreements?

The idea of the seating plan lockdown was to minimise complicated last minute changes like this because tbh at this stage our priorities are getting the LAN ready. At the moment, I can't confirm that we can action these changes so close to the event.

lol I can't believe you would have all saw the seating lock yet you leave it until now to ask to move seats.....

Can you also take everybody with a "[bH]" clan tag and scatter them to the 4 corners of the LAN please?

I've confirmed with them and they all agree... :D

lol.

It doesn't matter. If it was a big deal I would have brought it up last week when it first came to my attention.

Just thought that seeing how the plan is locked down I would ask. Don't ask, don't get. Honestly I thought the lock down might make it easier, but yeah if you don't have time...

Cya all at LAN.

• Amazon

• Recent Status Updates

• bakewell

Me and a mate are attending the Cardiff CS:GO qualifiers. Looking to join a team that needs 2 x mercs.

We've been playing since 1.6 on and off, are part of an online team, and are usually rank LE+

Get in touch if you have availability. Steam name: myalternativeaccount or just message on here.
      · 0 replies
    • Solarr

epic24 seems so long ago and I haven't been back since. Having taken the 3v3 Rocket League tournament, I'm hungry for more.

And so...

I have plans to return to epic27 with a new team behind me! I am incredibly excited as epic24 was my first taste of a LAN and I loved every minute of it. It's completely worth the 700 miles round trip and I'm ready to do it all over again!

· 1 reply
    • BackByDemand  »  Digsy

Are you still looking for a team? Our 3rd went AWOL
      · 0 replies
  • Twitch Streams

• No Streams Available
    • No Streams Available
  • New Topics

• epic.LAN Twitter