Narella

The good, the bad and the ugly

watching movies by yourself, playing single player games or generally wasting time on the internet is a definate no-no however

Guest daftchip
asking / shouting?

used to happen so much more at the lan of which we do not speak..

I think I heard about 2 or 3 people shouting for people to join games, 1 being myself... still no1 joined the game lol

:D

I take it you only read the first sentence then...

My point is over 4 days there was very little gaming in my eyes and if the gaming was run with the same level of organisation as the werewolves games were then people would have been engaged in the gaming for a similar length of time rather than watching movies, looking through their fileshare or generally being bored at having nothing to do.

Be

More

Proactive.

Or as mentioned, get better friends.

The only criticism from me was the lack of gaming going on.

I had the opposite problem and only really saw my desktop during the time steam wasn't working. I even missed some of the scheduled big games due to having to take a break from the screen - but that was my choice and it's all good. :D

When the most popular game is Werewolves at a PC Gaming LAN Party you might need to re evaluate how the gaming is directed.

I felt that there wasn't as much interest in Werewolves as there was at previous LANs. Although we did manage to run 2 or 3 a night with around 10 - 15 people there was plenty of scope to do more. On one night we didn't even start werewolves until 01:00 am, although on the Saturday when we tried to do a huge game it was more like 23:30. Yeah we did kind of keep playing until people go to bed, usually around 4 am. Did Werewolves actually impact the availability of people for you to play PC games with? sorry?

I take it you only read the first sentence then...

My point is over 4 days there was very little gaming in my eyes and if the gaming was run with the same level of organisation as the werewolves games were then people would have been engaged in the gaming for a similar length of time rather than watching movies, looking through their fileshare or generally being bored at having nothing to do.

Be

More

Proactive.

Or as mentioned, get better friends.

What if your coming to a LAN on your own, think outside the box ;p

What if your coming to a LAN on your own, think outside the box ;p

I came on my own and nobody ate me, no matter how much I paid them. I even went semi-naked in the bogs for Zorg and he turned me down. :P

I might be physically old but I decided a long time ago that I didn't want to grow up!

Guest timmy

Growing old is inevitable.. growing up is optional! :D

• Amazon

• Recent Status Updates

• bakewell

Me and a mate are attending the Cardiff CS:GO qualifiers. Looking to join a team that needs 2 x mercs.

We've been playing since 1.6 on and off, are part of an online team, and are usually rank LE+

Get in touch if you have availability. Steam name: myalternativeaccount or just message on here.
      · 0 replies
    • Solarr

epic24 seems so long ago and I haven't been back since. Having taken the 3v3 Rocket League tournament, I'm hungry for more.

And so...

I have plans to return to epic27 with a new team behind me! I am incredibly excited as epic24 was my first taste of a LAN and I loved every minute of it. It's completely worth the 700 miles round trip and I'm ready to do it all over again!

· 1 reply
    • BackByDemand  »  Digsy

Are you still looking for a team? Our 3rd went AWOL
      · 0 replies
  • Twitch Streams

• No Streams Available
    • No Streams Available
  • New Topics

• epic.LAN Twitter