Due to the shift to social media and the use of the forums dropping dramatically, we have made the decision to close the forums.

The forums are now in READ ONLY mode

The gallery will be migrated to flickr

epic.Management

Administrator

epic.FOUR Pub Quiz Results

epic4 quiz winOnce again, an excellent fun pub quiz at epic.FOUR to give a break from the gaming! Massive congratulations to team Geo, why did you leave us? for their win after a slightly messy tentacle-based tiebreaker!

Thank you to for everyone who took part in the quiz, certainly for us, it is one of the social highlights of the event and it is great to see such a high proportion of the event taking part.

The key to the rounds for the score table below is:

1. General Knowledge
  2. Film & TV News
  3. Gaming News
  4. TV Themes
  5. Current Affairs
  6. Gaming Lines
  7. Music
  8. Gaming Themes

RankScoreTeam NameB1 1 2 3 4 B2 5 6 7 8 B3
175Geo, why did you leave us3865795182210
275That lot
371Unknown4934895115310
471If we lose daftchip quits smoking
568it's only a flesh wound
666Two girls, two guys, one cat
763I've had better
862A payload of c***
960To be confirmed
10594 guys, 1 cup, 2 horses and a jar
1149Meecrob672237511510
1249Don't have one yet
1349f*** it
KC Braindeads

That's a close top 4!

For the 2nd time in a for my team finishes 4th. I need to learn more gaming stuff and listen to more TV themes to improve for Epic 5. rAbz, Timmy, Foo & Amanda I salute you!

P.S. I think I was the only person to get the Railworks question right ... well, I find the game relaxing! :whistle:

Damn that was close. Tie for top place and 2 teams that would have won had they got the last question.

As always, highlight of the LAN party for us and much improved categories and questions from last time. :)

Out of interest, who was the character in the bonus image? I knew it was from the AC series, but I had just assumed they were all the same character from the first game. We decided to guess as we knew "who" it was, but had to just guess at the name.

Guest mayberts

I think it's Ezio Auditore de Firenze from AC 2

We knew we'd spooned up rounds 7 & 8 and that's how we got caught by "That lot". Joint bottom for those two rounds! :(

Guest Cheez

Aww, that last question cost us first place! :(

Guest bindip
awesome :) we put Enzo

all rizzos fault :P

See Vertigo, should of had me in the team, could of helped you on that one :P

TBH mate, I had no idea who was subbing for us as I went out for food and only got back at around quarter to 8, to be told we'd "stolen" Jobabob from pad's team and he wasn't best pleased.

Didn't realise you were looking for a team - presumed you weren't interested in the quiz. Feel bad now :(

Nah, we got the Ezio one, I just wrote it down and handed it in before you could read it!

Guest Jord

I'll take 10th, it's better than last :D

See Vertigo, should of had me in the team, could of helped you on that one :P

TBH mate, I had no idea who was subbing for us as I went out for food and only got back at around quarter to 8, to be told we'd "stolen" Jobabob from pad's team and he wasn't best pleased.

Didn't realise you were looking for a team - presumed you weren't interested in the quiz. Feel bad now :(

It's ok mate, it happens. I wasn't all that fussed, just when the music bit did come on, I knew 8/10 of those themes. I'm so glad I've played so many old games!

Guest MastacheifBOX

me and draken left out in the cold shakes angry fist

:(

Since I already had my old team with a title to defend, I presumed you, Draken & Jobabob would form a team with one or two others. Wasn't till I got back just before 8 that I found out Jobabob was our sub, sorry :(

We knew we'd spooned up rounds 7 & 8 and that's how we got caught by "That lot". Joint bottom for those two rounds! :(

Was so worth calling our team that :P

Guest daftchip
Stealing cunts. :P

yeah you replaced him with me.... who got answers right YOU JUST DIDNT LISTEN TO ME!!!...

fucking braid.. noobs :D

• Amazon

• Recent Status Updates

• bakewell

Me and a mate are attending the Cardiff CS:GO qualifiers. Looking to join a team that needs 2 x mercs.

We've been playing since 1.6 on and off, are part of an online team, and are usually rank LE+

Get in touch if you have availability. Steam name: myalternativeaccount or just message on here.
      · 0 replies
    • Solarr

epic24 seems so long ago and I haven't been back since. Having taken the 3v3 Rocket League tournament, I'm hungry for more.

And so...

I have plans to return to epic27 with a new team behind me! I am incredibly excited as epic24 was my first taste of a LAN and I loved every minute of it. It's completely worth the 700 miles round trip and I'm ready to do it all over again!

· 1 reply
    • BackByDemand  »  Digsy

Are you still looking for a team? Our 3rd went AWOL
      · 0 replies
  • Twitch Streams

• No Streams Available
    • No Streams Available
  • New Topics

• epic.LAN Twitter