Vertigo

Codemasters F1 2010

patience has never been one of verts strongpoints. :)

I have to put up with you, don't I? :P

Guest MastacheifBOX

i got redbull :P

I did nail the championship though its its was difficult i do, do full race weekends 100% distance and wangled the answers to the press just right

Were you doing a three year career, out of interest? I think it's harder with the longer careers as it (obviously) wants you to work your way up more gradually.

Guest MastacheifBOX

7 year career

Edit:: failed at spelling career

DON'T INSTALL THE PATCH!

The long awaited patch was released yesterday but it looks like there are a shedload of issues with it on the PC and the CM forums are full of reports of problems.

I installed the patch last night but didn't really play it afterward so will do some testing to see if I get the same issues and then probably revert to a pre-patch backup for now. As they released it via GFWL rather than Steam, hopefully it's optional and I'll be able to continue with the old version after refusing the update prompt.

Guest MastacheifBOX

shit that would explain the performance change i saw last night maybe, its also a live update i think so you might not be able to revert

Well I'll be able to revert as I'll just fish the game files out of a backup, the question is whether it'll let me play without updating again or whether, like Steam, you won't be allowed to play until you update.

Guest MastacheifBOX

well it will launch but sign you out of live and thus your savegame if you dont choose to update the only way round would be to block it from the internet