Due to the shift to social media and the use of the forums dropping dramatically, we have made the decision to close the forums.

The forums are now in READ ONLY mode

The gallery will be migrated to flickr

epic.Management

th0rn0

Mercs needed for LanOps TF2 Team

Hey all,

LanOps finally decided to attend Epic.Lan but we need 2 Mercs for our team.

We Currently have Rebel, Kayomani, Storm_seeker and myself.

I'm up as a Merc, as my comment says I'm Medic primary Spy/Engineer secondary.

I'm mid+ in most competitive games although I've not played a competitive match of TF2. I do enjoy joining the Epic server on a Thursday, coming top of the team and then leaving :D

Although cant commit JUST yet if you want me as might be sorting out CSS team.

I'm mid+ in most competitive games although I've not played a competitive match of TF2.

Lies kane, u played in the TF2 Tourny that was at CLUK? or EPIC but i remember it was at Alsager Uni.

U got to the final and then my team of mercs completely owned u :P hahahahahahahahahaa winnor :P

Ye, I was playing just fine is you recall rab, it was the fact our jewish housemate Colby didnt understand how to play demo or defend capture points

And by not played I mean online in a clan

i was the super demo :P and u didnt have a chance to get the flag ;) sticky bombs for the win!

I'll be online tonight to sort this. Just installing watercooling atm ;D

The week of the lan... oh dear god no!.... Mind you, the water fountain your pc will soon be should be entertaining when you power it up at Epic, bouncing about in the back of a car on the motorway.. good seal check that :P

Also

Merc spy reporting for duty!
That Merc's a spy!

Guest Tapley

Anyone else looking for a team please sign up to the mercs list or let yourself be known! Im sure we could probably mangle together another team or two if anyones up for some fun.

• Amazon

• Recent Status Updates

• bakewell

Me and a mate are attending the Cardiff CS:GO qualifiers. Looking to join a team that needs 2 x mercs.

We've been playing since 1.6 on and off, are part of an online team, and are usually rank LE+

Get in touch if you have availability. Steam name: myalternativeaccount or just message on here.
      · 0 replies
    • Solarr

epic24 seems so long ago and I haven't been back since. Having taken the 3v3 Rocket League tournament, I'm hungry for more.

And so...

I have plans to return to epic27 with a new team behind me! I am incredibly excited as epic24 was my first taste of a LAN and I loved every minute of it. It's completely worth the 700 miles round trip and I'm ready to do it all over again!

· 1 reply
    • BackByDemand  »  Digsy

Are you still looking for a team? Our 3rd went AWOL
      · 0 replies
  • Twitch Streams

• No Streams Available
    • No Streams Available
  • New Topics

• epic.LAN Twitter