Due to the shift to social media and the use of the forums dropping dramatically, we have made the decision to close the forums.

The forums are now in READ ONLY mode

The gallery will be migrated to flickr

epic.Management

Elsie

Tattoo

Guest daftchip

and you DARE turn the PC on after that? your a brave man Elsie either that or the wife is not hard enough on you haha

Tears.

Shock.

Phone calls to her and my mum.

Handle flown off.

Kids impressed, she who must be obeyed says "why didn't you talk to me about it?!" Because you would have said no or talked me out of it!

Welcome to the Dog House.

Hehehe, marriage sounds like fun! :D

This is why I'm staying single. Hookers FTW.

Wait...did I just say that? :B

dont dismiss marriage. it allows you to spend you life with someone you love, who slowly eats away at your soul until it kills you.

elsie, you are a brave man :P

Brave is not a word that's been used!

The strange thing is she says she likes it but she's mega p!ssed that I didn't talk to her about it. Or rather, ask for permission. If I had asked she would have said no ... or at least disagreed. It's not as if I'd been with another woman (or man!) Or gambled away our savings, its just a tattoo that for most of the time will be covered up.

We'll have been married for 20 years this August and I wouldn't have it any other way. I just wanted to do something daft before I got too old.

Anyway, got to pray for nice weather tomorrow as I've bought her a Virgin Balloon flight and hopefully this might calm her down!

Guest MastacheifBOX

Those that dis marriage just haven't met the correct partner. But still brave thing to do elsie

Most mid-life crisis end up with a new sporty 2 seater or as my dad did, sell his business... it all works out in the end :)

Guest Zenith
We'll have been married for 20 years this August and I wouldn't have it any other way. I just wanted to do something daft before I got too old.
M.L.C.

Mid-Life Crisis.

One mate did the whole overpowered bike thing, another did the overpowered car thing. I can't afford either of those, so if I do something for my MLC then I want it to be original. :)

Never ridden bikes so they hold no interest.

I would rather have a people carrier than a sports car. Besides, me in a sports car? Not exactly practical to get someone my size behind the wheel of a little car.

My MLC dream car is a big American pick up truck like a Ford F150 or a RAM 3500. Note, it MUST be American and not a cheap Japanese knock off like an L200. They're vulgar. I want the full left hand drive American experience!

I would rather have a people carrier than a sports car. Besides, me in a ports car? Not exactly practice to get someone my size behind the wheel of a little car.

Well I've shoehorned myself into an Atom! :)

Yes, this was in the Nurburgring car park whilst surrounded by onlookers who were all no doubt sniggering at this fat lump trying to squeeze himself into a climbing frame on wheels. I just consoled myself with the thought that I was about to go round the track in it and they weren't. And they all knew that :D

Guest Zenith

I think it's more likely to be a flatscreen TV that's far too big for the lounge along with a "proper" AV receiver and multi-speaker surround sound, with extended HDMI link to a new TV upstairs in the main bedroom.

OK ... All done!

The outline ...

Head1.jpg

Stage Two

Head2.jpg

Stage Three

Head3.jpg

My daughter even had a go!

230325_10150178430137512_758332511_6721005_4711251_n.jpg

The Finished Article

Head5.jpg

A very happy old man

Head6.jpg

Guest Booti

Personally, I think it was better at stage 2 than 3.

I also think you are a very brave man

Guest daftchip

Stage 3 will look much much better after the bruising and swelling has gone down, that being said I prefer stage 3 :)

Think it looks awesome and I'm really starting to itch about getting mine done some time this year lol

Its hard to see the white ATM, esp on a mobile phone cam. I'm very happy with the result as if I was ever going to get a tattoo, this is what I wanted.

Brilliant. Although now you've shared a picture of your daughter, beware of the Swyft.

• Amazon

• Recent Status Updates

• bakewell

Me and a mate are attending the Cardiff CS:GO qualifiers. Looking to join a team that needs 2 x mercs.

We've been playing since 1.6 on and off, are part of an online team, and are usually rank LE+

Get in touch if you have availability. Steam name: myalternativeaccount or just message on here.
      · 0 replies
    • Solarr

epic24 seems so long ago and I haven't been back since. Having taken the 3v3 Rocket League tournament, I'm hungry for more.

And so...

I have plans to return to epic27 with a new team behind me! I am incredibly excited as epic24 was my first taste of a LAN and I loved every minute of it. It's completely worth the 700 miles round trip and I'm ready to do it all over again!

· 1 reply
    • BackByDemand  »  Digsy

Are you still looking for a team? Our 3rd went AWOL
      · 0 replies
  • Twitch Streams

• No Streams Available
    • No Streams Available
  • New Topics

• epic.LAN Twitter