GraemeKustom

Free Delivery & 10% Off with Kustom

KustomKustom are offering free delivery on any product to epic.SEVEN for collection at the event AND you can also get 10% off any Roccat, Ozone, Q-PAD or Tt eSPORTS products simply by entering the code 'EPICLAN' at checkout!

Go and checkout the products in store now!

If the participants hit 150 then I'll hire a van for the weekend so I can bring our race simulator of awesome along.

:o Just when you thought epic couldn't get any more awesome!

Quick update on the above - I have to be back at our store on Saturday (otherwise it will be closed for the day, and I can't really do that) so I'll just be at epic on Thursday evening and Friday. Will just operate stock on a pre-order only basis, but if you wanted a look at any particular demo products just let me know and I'll try and bring those along with me.

@Squirrel - should have those back in stock in 1 to 2 weeks time. If you pop over an email to us I can see that we notify you when they're available again :)

@Silent_Raindrops - heehee, well, that 'product' was added to the website for a joke previously. Strudel now comes in a more LAN friendly form though in the shape of Strudel Pop Tarts, http://www.kustompcs.co.uk/acatalog/info_7081.html . Microwavable, which is always handy. Those will be here again in 1 to 2 weeks as well.

Noooooo Graeme! This is sad news.. At least we get to say hello for a couple of Days better that than nothing :) and Bravo on getting more Mnms...im addicted im clingng on to my last two bags trying to make them last :P

WTF?!

How does she do it?

I did a late night, after she'd gone to bed order with Graeme for a new headset to be delievered to epic.Seven. I knew the credit card bill won't come through until after the event, plenty of time to think of an excuse.

On Saturday she says "So when are your new headphones arriving?".

"What new headphones?" I said trying to look innocent

"The ones you've orderd from a shop in Scotland, a bit expensive aren't they?"

"Er ....er .... "

"It's no use lying" she says, "I know you've bought them I just want you to justify the cost and why you feel you have to lie to me?"

She says she saw the order on the iPad but I didn't use the iPad!

FFS. Inception? The ides of being able to plant an idea or get a secret is in full swing here. She always knows what I'm going to think before I've thunk it.

So I'm going to pick up my new headset from Graeme at epic but I've been told I've got to wait until Christmas to use it. Grrrrrrrr.

Owned Elsie.

Make sure you bring some Peanut Butter M&M's I was dissapointed to find the new London store didnt sell any. Not that I need them mind you.

Guest MastacheifBOX

High quality headphones are required to protect you delicate ageing hearing Elsie

Are you bringing some sugar copter goods or would i need to pre-order these?

Guest Booti

Elise my friend, the powers of the woman (or she just read a confirmation e-mail on the iPad)

Sorry about this folks, have advised winbar this morning, but it's not going to be possible for me to make it to epic this week - I'm literally in a position just now where being away from work for a couple of days is not possible.

We can still send orders directly to the event for any requests, I've ammended the first post accordingly.

Really disappointed as I love to visit and I hate letting anyone down, but unfortunately without possessing skills to be in two places at once I just can't make this happen.

Guest Booti

Sorry to hear this Graeme, you will be missed, but your business has to come first.

such a shame we wont be having any testubes with you @ lan, but you have my sweets order :)

• Amazon

• Recent Status Updates

• bakewell

Me and a mate are attending the Cardiff CS:GO qualifiers. Looking to join a team that needs 2 x mercs.

We've been playing since 1.6 on and off, are part of an online team, and are usually rank LE+

Get in touch if you have availability. Steam name: myalternativeaccount or just message on here.
      · 0 replies
    • Solarr

epic24 seems so long ago and I haven't been back since. Having taken the 3v3 Rocket League tournament, I'm hungry for more.

And so...

I have plans to return to epic27 with a new team behind me! I am incredibly excited as epic24 was my first taste of a LAN and I loved every minute of it. It's completely worth the 700 miles round trip and I'm ready to do it all over again!

· 1 reply
    • BackByDemand  »  Digsy

Are you still looking for a team? Our 3rd went AWOL
      · 0 replies
  • Twitch Streams

• No Streams Available
    • No Streams Available
  • New Topics

• epic.LAN Twitter