Due to the shift to social media and the use of the forums dropping dramatically, we have made the decision to close the forums.

The forums are now in READ ONLY mode

The gallery will be migrated to flickr

epic.Management

Haden

It's down to you guys!!!

Note - we can only add tracks we own, we cannot have an uploading system as that would be file-sharing and not legal. The playlist allows us to do the vetting and only have tracks available to be picked that we're happy to have played.

Guest UKTamo
Cost you a pint per track

For a pint per track I expect some Mozart's 9th, or Canon in D by Pachelbel

F1 2011 was good just needed a couple more people to make it really good.

Agreed! I spent long periods on my own or being chased down by Booti shouting at me to stay on the track. The more on track, the better as I'd love to have been able to use DRS!

I'd agree, albeit with a late reply. It was a bit empty. Shame it's (feels) so far away the offer on steam right now is justa bit too late!

I may have to start recording games from now just for the commentary. Especially when it's a change from the normal TrackMania, Blur and Source games.

After the (sometimes comedic) success of F1 2011 at elite, we really do need to play this at #8. Although, I don't know what was happening with qualifying as it seemed to randomise the grid no matter where we had finished!

Commentary?

Yes! Pete needs to commentate as he's too good at the game! ;)

Stop playa hatin'!! :(

I'd be happy to commentate. I'll do a whole pre-game warmup and everything! :D

I blame the random grid positions on winbar's bad settings.. and we should have a 50% if not 100% lap race.. Would make things more interesting :)

100% Race would be interesting.

I'd be getting someone on Bar duty though!

Sounds like I better get some practice in.

Guest Jay

I will upgrade my PC jsut so I can join in..

You think Pete is good... well, I'm am on a WHOLE new level ;):P

I don't know what this "F1 2011" game is.... Is it anything like ARMAGETRON ADVANCED?

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

301screenshot1.png

Guest DizzyVix

Ya - need to turn it off and on lol

I am clicking on it and pressing any key but it wont start what am i doing wrong?

Try now? :P

• Amazon

• Recent Status Updates

• bakewell

Me and a mate are attending the Cardiff CS:GO qualifiers. Looking to join a team that needs 2 x mercs.

We've been playing since 1.6 on and off, are part of an online team, and are usually rank LE+

Get in touch if you have availability. Steam name: myalternativeaccount or just message on here.
      · 0 replies
    • Solarr

epic24 seems so long ago and I haven't been back since. Having taken the 3v3 Rocket League tournament, I'm hungry for more.

And so...

I have plans to return to epic27 with a new team behind me! I am incredibly excited as epic24 was my first taste of a LAN and I loved every minute of it. It's completely worth the 700 miles round trip and I'm ready to do it all over again!

· 1 reply
    • BackByDemand  »  Digsy

Are you still looking for a team? Our 3rd went AWOL
      · 0 replies
  • Twitch Streams

• No Streams Available
    • No Streams Available
  • New Topics

• epic.LAN Twitter