Sign in to follow this  
Guest DizzyVix

Awesome Minecraft stuff

Guest DizzyVix

Ok ok yes I didnt like minecraft when I first tried it - but Gill bought it for me so had little choice but try it again and well I like it now lol XD

Here is something me and Gill made

robot3.jpg

Can anyone guess who it is?

Guest DizzyVix

lol true - rather pleased how it turned out since it is the first really big thing I have build using just this image

galactus.gif

Fantastic Four's galactus, the silver surfers boss man if I remember correctly. Isn't he normally in a huge ass planet eater now?

EDIT: Do you all play on a server and would you allow me to join you all, I think I have a post somewhere on here with a bunch of builds :P (currently dossing about on the reddit server)

Guest DizzyVix

lol hopefully Galactus and other stuff will be protected - he will eat the world!!!!!

Guest Kardall

You should log back in and see what else has been made :) I made a zombie from Castlevania 2 :)