Due to the shift to social media and the use of the forums dropping dramatically, we have made the decision to close the forums.

The forums are now in READ ONLY mode

The gallery will be migrated to flickr

epic.Management

Raz

second sleeping room

just wondering since we have increased numbers will we be getting the other room opened for us quieter sleepers ? :)

Yes the second sleeping room over by the parade ring will be open for quieter sleepers. :)

My problem is that I snore myself sometimes so I have to stay in the non-quiet room, yet can't get to sleep with others snoring so have to wear earplugs, which I hate.

Meh, hotel ftw :D

Did hotel @ FIVE and just didn't get the same fun as when i slept at the racecourse

\o/ I still wear ear plugs even in the quiet room >.> just have to hope noone leaves the windows open and we end up with birds flying around inside again :D

I also hope we dont have alcoholics throwing up in their sleep in the non snoring all

I also hope we dont have alcoholics throwing up in their sleep in the non snoring all

We don't use the 'A' word. We refer to them as the Liquid Crusaders Fighting the Holy War Against the Tea-Total Taliban

We don't use the 'A' word. We refer to them as the Liquid Crusaders Fighting the Holy War Against the Tea-Total Taliban

And we tend to refer to him as Bez

My problem is that I snore myself sometimes so I have to stay in the non-quiet room, yet can't get to sleep with others snoring so have to wear earplugs, which I hate.

This!!!!!!

Guest Bez

And we tend to refer to him as Bez

HA

Did hotel @ FIVE and just didn't get the same fun as when i slept at the racecourse

Wait till you're my age! :P

Guest Booti

Elsie, you not bringing your half man tent this time :P

Guest stu

Sort of related I suppose.... do you have any plans to provide more showers at this event?

I only ask because even at the last event they were getting busy, and that had a much smaller turnout.

No plans to at the moment, due to very high pricing of an additional unit. We monitor the queues regularly and while they are busy at the peak times in the morning say 9am-11am they are then relatively unused for the rest of the time. We'd suggest people stagger their times and make use of the full opening hours.

We also know that a lot of the attending teams this time will be staying in off-site accommodation, so that will also reduce the load quite a bit.

could you make sure they all have a working hot cold filter, nearly melted last time in the middle right one :(

*check water temperature 'Then' get undressed :P*

It was all reported after the last event, will raise again with the venue.

Guest stu

Ok, no problem. Thanks for the quick reply Winbar.

Guest Booti
Would a camera feed on the queue to allow people to pick and choose when to go be an idea? :P

That's some out of the box thinking there...

Can we get another one on the catering van :lol:

Would a camera feed on the queue to allow people to pick and choose when to go be an idea? :P

We could always share the cameras in the showers with you...oh crap...

• Amazon

• Recent Status Updates

• bakewell

Me and a mate are attending the Cardiff CS:GO qualifiers. Looking to join a team that needs 2 x mercs.

We've been playing since 1.6 on and off, are part of an online team, and are usually rank LE+

Get in touch if you have availability. Steam name: myalternativeaccount or just message on here.
      · 0 replies
    • Solarr

epic24 seems so long ago and I haven't been back since. Having taken the 3v3 Rocket League tournament, I'm hungry for more.

And so...

I have plans to return to epic27 with a new team behind me! I am incredibly excited as epic24 was my first taste of a LAN and I loved every minute of it. It's completely worth the 700 miles round trip and I'm ready to do it all over again!

· 1 reply
    • BackByDemand  »  Digsy

Are you still looking for a team? Our 3rd went AWOL
      · 0 replies
  • Twitch Streams

• No Streams Available
    • No Streams Available
  • New Topics

• epic.LAN Twitter