Sign in to follow this  
Winbar

Catering Feedback/Comments/Suggestions

As you know, we have new caterers for epic.EIGHT and they're keen to gather your feedback during the event.

So they'll be keeping an eye on this thread throughout, if you have any positive or negative comments, or suggestions for what you'd like to see from them, then just post here!

Don't forget to put your comments and suggestions here for the catering team to read! They've already made some changes based on things you've said on the other thread, so let them know what you think!

Well being a vegitarian the food has been great, freshly cooked veggie sausage oat cake for breakfast and nice veggie lattice for lunch!

Big thumbs up from me!

Guest MastacheifBOX

Generally they are great, very polite and will accommodate requests with ease and enthusiasm.

Price is very reasonable.

Quality wise its ok and even good for what you normally get out of a VAN. Big breakfast every morning really sets you up for the say.

The bar are worth a mention the staff are friendly and seem to be enjoying it (not the usual sad faced people you get from event bar staff)

New Caterers are winners for me! Really tasty food and happy friendly service. the Sausage roll chips and beans i had today was textbook! :)

yes I really enjoyed the food, not that the old van was bad :P

sausage roll and chips <3

and the breakfast was fantastic but I did break my fork :(

Guest daftchip

maybe I was getting my food from a different van? only thing decent was the price.

edit: sounded a bit harsh, the food was good but it wasn't as good as the last van :)

Daftchip - anything in particular? I know Darrell and Steve are reading feedback on here so if you have anything specific then they'd want to know about it for next time.

For example, I've already seen some comments on the survey about things people would have like to see with breakfast. I bet if they had been posted on here during the event, or had been asked for, they would have sorted it during the weekend!

Nice polite guys. They introduced all the pies and stuff etc on the Friday i believe. Definitely was worth having. Really good to have at the event in my opinion. Again shadowing what others have said, the other guys werent bad but the new chaps really provided alot more variety as opposed to just burgers etc.

A++

The food was alot better than the last one. Priced very good aswell. £5 for a cooked breakfast and a drink is good.

However they do owe us for helping them bump their van? Free food hehe?

Indeed the new breakfast was much nicer and fuller selection than the last van, Although I would of liked to of seen some fried bread, Didnt really mention it at the event as its not a big thing but if its possible for next time?

They were open later than advertised which meant getting a late meal for the long nights easy.

Really great guys on top of that even sold me just some sauce, Be great to have you guys back again.

Pretty decent for a van, only used a couple of times. Once for fushnchups, where I ordered it, went away for a 5 minute wait and came back 1/2 an hour later, they still served me and it was still good! Took the full breakfast option on sunday morning, definitely set me up for brekkie+lunch and a decent amount.

Had a couple of burgers and chilli con carne from the van.

All of it was brilliant, and fairly priced considering the event.

Nice polite guys. They introduced all the pies and stuff etc on the Friday i believe. Definitely was worth having. Really good to have at the event in my opinion. Again shadowing what others have said, the other guys werent bad but the new chaps really provided alot more variety as opposed to just burgers etc.

A++

Yeah, gotta add my praise to those guys. The food was decent with good value for money, but the guys themselves were awesome.

Slappy and I bought two breakfasts each on Sunday (without thinking how we were going to carry all the hot drinks back) and one of the guys even offered to help carry them all the way to the Media Area. We politely turned him down but hey, the fact he offered was awesome. :D

Excellent catering; Will use again!

I only had the fish and chips, and it was probably the only meal I had in full all weekend! Was absolutely fantastic and they worked as fast as they could even though we sent the whole radio team out to get food! Really polite, good guys to have a laugh with, hope to enjoy them more the next time :)

Sign in to follow this  

• Amazon

• Recent Status Updates

• bakewell

Me and a mate are attending the Cardiff CS:GO qualifiers. Looking to join a team that needs 2 x mercs.

We've been playing since 1.6 on and off, are part of an online team, and are usually rank LE+

Get in touch if you have availability. Steam name: myalternativeaccount or just message on here.
      · 0 replies
    • Solarr

epic24 seems so long ago and I haven't been back since. Having taken the 3v3 Rocket League tournament, I'm hungry for more.

And so...

I have plans to return to epic27 with a new team behind me! I am incredibly excited as epic24 was my first taste of a LAN and I loved every minute of it. It's completely worth the 700 miles round trip and I'm ready to do it all over again!

· 1 reply
    • BackByDemand  »  Digsy

Are you still looking for a team? Our 3rd went AWOL
      · 0 replies
  • Twitch Streams

• No Streams Available
    • No Streams Available
  • New Topics

• epic.LAN Twitter