Due to the shift to social media and the use of the forums dropping dramatically, we have made the decision to close the forums.

The forums are now in READ ONLY mode

The gallery will be migrated to flickr

epic.Management

Winbar

Breakfast Update

So if I go for two breakfasts it will be an extra 2 squid made payable to Winbar, right? Sounds fair enough for convenience and nom factor

So if I go for two breakfasts it will be an extra 2 squid made payable to Winbar, right? Sounds fair enough for convenience and nom factor

Yeah that's correct. All in all I don't think it's much to ask considering the breakfast there is win.

there's another post somewhere, it'll be £2 for each day on Sat and Sunday. (Friday they're on site anyway so no additional charge for that). So if you have breakfast on the Saturday and Sunday it's £4 to us and then whatever you pay for the amount of food you have.

It's something per item, around 50p i think? So have as much or as little as you like

there's another post somewhere, it'll be £2 for each day on Sat and Sunday. (Friday they're on site anyway so no additional charge for that). So if you have breakfast on the Saturday and Sunday it's £4 to us and then whatever you pay for the amount of food you have.

Damn I wish I got paid that much to serve food!

Surely they're gonna make a fortune from us?

I've gone through it with them many times, with some added rage to try to bring it down. Apparently it's 3 staff that need to be on, with prep and clear down time either side of serving with Sunday being at time & a half.

I've gone through it with them many times, with some added rage to try to bring it down. Apparently it's 3 staff that need to be on, with prep and clear down time either side of serving with Sunday being at time & a half.
TIME AND A HALF!? What's that? Nobody gets that on a Sunday! Only Christmas day is worth time and a half these days :(

Guest timmy

When i was at argos the other year we had time and half on sundays :)

When I used to work for Somerfield, they scrapped time and a half on Sundays because it was considered a normal day - same as Bank Holiday Mondays. I did get a nice buyout though because of how long I had worked :)

They are feeding us, I think I will pay them their time and a half, its one thing for your car to break down on the trip home as you can all out the AA/ RAC but a stomach bug isnt my idea of Sunday fun. :(

*gets time and a half on sundays >:)* we used to even get time and a half plus a full days pay if we worked on bank hoildays, even got paid if you was off xD but now you just get an extra days hoilday to take =/

When I was at Waitrose I was hired a week before they abolished their double time :D

So all my Sundays were x2 :DDDDDD then a year later EVERYONE was knocked down to time and a half for Sundays

Guest ScottishDragon
As long as there's breakfast I'm not fussed how it's catered for.

Im in agreement

When I was a Waitrose

Ah so thats where I've seen you before, you were a Waitrose!

When I was a Waitrose

Ah so thats where I've seen you before, you were a Waitrose!

Indeed

Is the breakfast cafe selling any drinks? I only ask because one of our clan is moaning about not having a drink with his breakfast.

Drinks in what sense? There will be tea/coffee/soft drinks and the epic.SHOP will be selling tea/coffee/soft drinks 24hrs

Yeah there's a coffee machine thing in the cafe

• Amazon

• Recent Status Updates

• bakewell

Me and a mate are attending the Cardiff CS:GO qualifiers. Looking to join a team that needs 2 x mercs.

We've been playing since 1.6 on and off, are part of an online team, and are usually rank LE+

Get in touch if you have availability. Steam name: myalternativeaccount or just message on here.
      · 0 replies
    • Solarr

epic24 seems so long ago and I haven't been back since. Having taken the 3v3 Rocket League tournament, I'm hungry for more.

And so...

I have plans to return to epic27 with a new team behind me! I am incredibly excited as epic24 was my first taste of a LAN and I loved every minute of it. It's completely worth the 700 miles round trip and I'm ready to do it all over again!

· 1 reply
    • BackByDemand  »  Digsy

Are you still looking for a team? Our 3rd went AWOL
      · 0 replies
  • Twitch Streams

• No Streams Available
    • No Streams Available
  • New Topics

• epic.LAN Twitter