Due to the shift to social media and the use of the forums dropping dramatically, we have made the decision to close the forums.

The forums are now in READ ONLY mode

The gallery will be migrated to flickr

epic.Management

Ozoro

Feeling Ill

Anyone else feeling like shit today? Was fine yesterday but this morning Ive been up since 2am shivvering my arse off with a mega headache. Myself, Peaecstrike and Daftchip all have the same symptoms. Could be all the bumming we did.

Yeah, seems a bit of manflu may have made it in to the event this time!

yeah ive been feeling like death since saturday of the LAN. Still do. Cough, shivers, sweats, feeling sick, blocked nose etc etc.

Whatever I did with those TUP machines have really messed my back up. Saw the Dr yesterday and I'm on mix of codine and diazepam for the pain. These work but make me incredibly drowsy.

Never felt better, how does the old saying go - A Doner kebab a day keeps the germs away. Right?

Guest daftchip

<--- real bad, I couldn't even masterbate after 4 days at a LAN

Guest Bez

I had absolutely no problems ^^

I don't know about that but I could masturbate quite happily :lol:

Guest MastacheifBOX

I'm all good, must have been the walk to the b&b each day.

OK myself and clan mate Velox are completely floored by this flu type stuff. Based on the comments we have:

Ozoro

Peaecstrike

Daftchip

Squirrel

Wilkeh

Red Plague

Velox

matthab?

We need some sort of CDC map of seating and iterations diagram to determine patient zero! Good luck with that, I am crawling back into bed where its not so bright.

I heard that Madagascar is already considering shutting its ports

Almost a week after the LAN my pc remains unbuilt. I've spent the past week sleeping on the floor, I tried to go to work yesterday but failed after 4 hours as I can sit in the same position for long. I've tried to walk around Tesco today and failed miserably.

Whatever I've done to my back has xxxxed me up. Hope everyone with LAN flu gets well soon.

• Amazon

• Recent Status Updates

• bakewell

Me and a mate are attending the Cardiff CS:GO qualifiers. Looking to join a team that needs 2 x mercs.

We've been playing since 1.6 on and off, are part of an online team, and are usually rank LE+

Get in touch if you have availability. Steam name: myalternativeaccount or just message on here.
      · 0 replies
    • Solarr

epic24 seems so long ago and I haven't been back since. Having taken the 3v3 Rocket League tournament, I'm hungry for more.

And so...

I have plans to return to epic27 with a new team behind me! I am incredibly excited as epic24 was my first taste of a LAN and I loved every minute of it. It's completely worth the 700 miles round trip and I'm ready to do it all over again!

· 1 reply
    • BackByDemand  »  Digsy

Are you still looking for a team? Our 3rd went AWOL
      · 0 replies
  • Twitch Streams

• No Streams Available
    • No Streams Available
  • New Topics

• epic.LAN Twitter