Winbar

epic.NINE - Big Games/Fun Tournaments

COD4 Starwars mod always seems to go down well, how about more of that :P

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump!

Putting the timetable together shortly, so last chance to put your ideas in!

I could happy sit on the person that put the music from the Dark Night over that clip!

Playing that? Looks like a lot of fun. I just hope no one invents a LAN version of Dr Who as that would be a living hell!

Well it does take 6 to pilot a TARDIS properly...

Interesting though!

We can't do a Dr Who simulation unless we move the LAN to Cardiff as that's the location for EVERY Dr Who episode!

Prophunt and TF2 tennis(with the flamethrowers)

Idd, TF2 Dodgeball is fun!

We won't be putting TF2 dodgeball on the timetable as the server breaks very easily whenever if patches, but we'll try to do a few impromptu games rather than disappointing people by not being able to run any scheduled.

Introducing "get to da choppa".

Spent a good hour or so playing on a l4d2 server running the bridge finale with some friends. Made up a game of basically racing to the chopper, first there wins. Team killing turned off, no assisting each other. Made for a good laugh. Lots of interesting moments when people attempted to run around the tank.

Introducing "get to da choppa".

Spent a good hour or so playing on a l4d2 server running the bridge finale with some friends. Made up a game of basically racing to the chopper, first there wins. Team killing turned off, no assisting each other. Made for a good laugh. Lots of interesting moments when people attempted to run around the tank.

Me likes this idea! :D

• Amazon

• Recent Status Updates

• bakewell

Me and a mate are attending the Cardiff CS:GO qualifiers. Looking to join a team that needs 2 x mercs.

We've been playing since 1.6 on and off, are part of an online team, and are usually rank LE+

Get in touch if you have availability. Steam name: myalternativeaccount or just message on here.
      · 0 replies
    • Solarr

epic24 seems so long ago and I haven't been back since. Having taken the 3v3 Rocket League tournament, I'm hungry for more.

And so...

I have plans to return to epic27 with a new team behind me! I am incredibly excited as epic24 was my first taste of a LAN and I loved every minute of it. It's completely worth the 700 miles round trip and I'm ready to do it all over again!

· 1 reply
    • BackByDemand  »  Digsy

Are you still looking for a team? Our 3rd went AWOL
      · 0 replies
  • Twitch Streams

• No Streams Available
    • No Streams Available
  • New Topics

• epic.LAN Twitter