Gumpster

The Dark Knight Rises

Ok, with such a massive film being released exactly the same weekend as epic.NINE, who is going to the cinema to watch it, and would there be any room for a +1 to come along?

Well Im not sure what the local cinema is doing in Uttoxeter, however I know the one in Plymouth is doing a Midnight screening on the Thursday night/Friday morning.

According to their web pages, TDKR is on Friday at 13:50, 17:10 & 20:25. I can't believe they aren't showing it on Thursday night!

I want to see this yesterday so I'm prepared to skip LAN to see it at 13:50. However, the Vue cinema in Newcastle Under Lyme has it on at 9am on the Friday morning. So I'm even considering that!

However, the Vue cinema in Newcastle Under Lyme has it on at 9am on the Friday morning. So I'm even considering that!

I'd consider going to this as well. Wouldn't be too many kids in there hopefully.

Didn't realise how far away Newcastle under Lyme was, so a 9am showing is very early! However, several of the FTB lot are thinking of the 13.50 showing in Uttoxeter.

Guest Booti

I'm up for this. In fact I am watching the first 2 films later today to fe ready.

Might be worth getting the tickets Thursday though if a lot of us are going.

I saw both BB & TDK in a packed movie theatre last night. :)

Going in the afternoon means missing Trackmania and an increased risk of kids. Hmm. Decisions decisions.

Can't help thinking it's a bit sad to go to the cinema during a LAN. Cinema you can do any time but the LAN is only on for a few days ;)

Couldnt we buy tickets and get them to stream it to the lan? lol :P

Just use Google Plus and we'll do a hangout. Just keep the phone steady :P

Guest roXor

what day is the 1350 showing?

roXor

Guest roXor

I think i'd be up for that. Just read a review of it and it sounds absolutely amazing.

nunununununnununununnununnuerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I'm sorry folks but IMAX is the only way for this film. Shame I could only book IMAX Manchester for the 27th, a whole week after release :(

Can't help thinking it's a bit sad to go to the cinema during a LAN. Cinema you can do any time but the LAN is only on for a few days ;)

Someone can't afford to go! :lol::lol:

Normally I would agree, but it's a film I am quite keen to watch, as it should be one of the best this year.

Guest epicChris

I'd deff. be up for this :) Either time would be alright, would just need someone to give me a lift.

Is anyone pre-booking tickets and would anyone be willing to carless me a lift there? Rewards are available :)

Guest Gabriel

@Live batman is not guaranteed, text messages or forum posts alluding to a stream of said copyrighted material should be considered unsafe.

@Live epic screen batman footage is doubtful as it might provoke the venue hosts (or their bar staff at least) so we therefore will not under any circumstances broadcast batman from ~8:30pm GMT

• Amazon

• Recent Status Updates

• bakewell

Me and a mate are attending the Cardiff CS:GO qualifiers. Looking to join a team that needs 2 x mercs.

We've been playing since 1.6 on and off, are part of an online team, and are usually rank LE+

Get in touch if you have availability. Steam name: myalternativeaccount or just message on here.
      · 0 replies
    • Solarr

epic24 seems so long ago and I haven't been back since. Having taken the 3v3 Rocket League tournament, I'm hungry for more.

And so...

I have plans to return to epic27 with a new team behind me! I am incredibly excited as epic24 was my first taste of a LAN and I loved every minute of it. It's completely worth the 700 miles round trip and I'm ready to do it all over again!

· 1 reply
    • BackByDemand  »  Digsy

Are you still looking for a team? Our 3rd went AWOL
      · 0 replies
  • Twitch Streams

• No Streams Available
    • No Streams Available
  • New Topics

• epic.LAN Twitter