Administrator

Fun Tournament F1 2011 FINAL RESULTS!

Towards the half way mark Matt 2k43 and Booti lost their front wing. They both allotted to wait for a tyre change. This made it possible for Hodgster to catch up and battle for 2nd. Both of the top 3 came in for fresh tyres and new wings.

The race was on with Hodgster applying pressure on Booti with Matt 2k34 just behind. 4 Laps left Booti lost it on the final corner opening the door for Hodgster and Matt 2k34. Booti for the last 2 laps forced Matt 2k34 to make an error which gave him 2nd.

Final Lap Booti turned it up to 11 putting one of the fastest laps in to close the gap on Hodgster .In the end Hodgster kept it composed and tidy to take the chequered flag.

The results after 4 races are:

1St Booti - Winning an Avermedia Live Gamer HD

2nd Hodgster - Winning a Tt eSports Mouse

Congratulations Booti. Maybe next year you'll actually be taking part at Silverstone! :P

Guest Booti

Thanks. I thought it was a final, so was Hodgster's win. Nice surprise prize as well.

Thanks all (including LZ for not taking part this time :))

Haha. My pleasure Booti.

I think M$ Was against me anyway, apparently I don't own the game i have a receipt for anymore!

Until the next time however, i do enjoy the tough race with you :)

If we do a different racing game next lan I might have to join in ;)

Does 2012 count Jay :P

I doubt it. In fact, I won't be buying 2012 as I only play F1 at LAN. After buying 2010 and 2011, it doesn't warrant another purchase.

Does 2012 count Jay :P

I doubt it. In fact, I won't be buying 2012 as I only play F1 at LAN. After buying 2010 and 2011, it doesn't warrant another purchase.

Sadly it'll be bought by me. Considering M$ don't believe i bought 2011 anymore! So i hope it changes to this going forward!

It was a good race to watch and I even got to do a bit of taking part. As normal I never get bored running the epic.F1 event.

When I finally get my computer up Ill put the video on Youtube for those to see.

First time I've had a chance to catchup on the forum since the LAN (and probably shouldn't be sitting here at gone 1am considering the week I've had so far...meh).....

Great tourney, took up less time than before which was good (as I nearly didn't take part on the basis of how long I *thought* it was gonna take).

I was definately a bit more relaxed this time, as although I've not played it since the last epic, I did at least have a few hours playtime under my belt, so I wasn't worried about losing control and taking out some innocent victim anywhere near as much as last time, despite the extra damage setting this time.

Big thanks to Matt for running this, though I was glad to see Booti's face was as surprised as mine as we both thought the results would be the other way round, due to how the final being a 4th race as opposed to a standalone FINAL affected ultimate standings. Genuinely looking forward to seeing the video once it's done, as having qualy'd 2nd? and then getting dumped 8th on the grid due to a glitch in the game, I focussed so hard on making up the places I wasn't really paying much attention to what everyone else was upto.

• Amazon

• Recent Status Updates

• bakewell

Me and a mate are attending the Cardiff CS:GO qualifiers. Looking to join a team that needs 2 x mercs.

We've been playing since 1.6 on and off, are part of an online team, and are usually rank LE+

Get in touch if you have availability. Steam name: myalternativeaccount or just message on here.
      · 0 replies
    • Solarr

epic24 seems so long ago and I haven't been back since. Having taken the 3v3 Rocket League tournament, I'm hungry for more.

And so...

I have plans to return to epic27 with a new team behind me! I am incredibly excited as epic24 was my first taste of a LAN and I loved every minute of it. It's completely worth the 700 miles round trip and I'm ready to do it all over again!

· 1 reply
    • BackByDemand  »  Digsy

Are you still looking for a team? Our 3rd went AWOL
      · 0 replies
  • Twitch Streams

• No Streams Available
    • No Streams Available
  • New Topics

• epic.LAN Twitter