Due to the shift to social media and the use of the forums dropping dramatically, we have made the decision to close the forums.

The forums are now in READ ONLY mode

The gallery will be migrated to flickr

epic.Management

GraemeKustom

Kustom @ epic.TWO!

I'll be sorting out a headset this time, the temp one i bought is the most uncomfortable thing ever.

Thank you everyone - we're getting these items reserved for you !

For headphones, it's always worth trying them as personal preference comes into it a lot.

My picks are usually

Steelsound 3H

Plantronics 367

Siberia Neckband

eDimensional Audio FX 5.1

The Logitech G35 looks good certainly, although it's not 100% that they're going to come into stock on time, but will bring them if I can.

Certainly though the 4 above give some good options, all sound excellent and it allows scope for different budgets and fitting types.

Guest bright_

noo was going to order an eclipse 3 and sold out :< will have to check back!

Last orders need to be in by Wednesday evening/Thursday lunchtime for collection at epic?

noo was going to order an eclipse 3 and sold out :< will have to check back!

Seconded :(

Any chance you'll be getting some of these in time?

Should be a few Saitek III keyboards in again tomorrow (along with some of their joypads / sticks)

I'll do a run through everything else and make sure we have stock available before the weekend and then edit the list at the start of the thread accordingly. We've got a demo Eclipse III as well if you want to take a look at it before purchasing.

Saboo - good point, I'll pop that on the start of the thread as well. I'll be leaving on Friday morning so as long as we get orders in by 3pm Thursday I'll be sure to include them.

We've got a demo Eclipse III as well if you want to take a look at it before purchasing.

This is why we love you :D

Any chance you could bring along a Microsoft SideWinder X6 Gaming Keyboard? I'd like to look before buying. If not, no worries.

If I remember right there are a few people at the lan that have that keyboard Antrobus :)

Guest Shazz

Any chance of getting any more Icemat pad surfers in in time? As my m510 has decided it wants to die after a good few years of use :(

So that needs replacing, and the new mouse needs some decent surfers on it!

If I remember right there are a few people at the lan that have that keyboard Antrobus :)

Would one of them let me take it home after Epic though? :P

Any chance you could bring along a Microsoft SideWinder X6 Gaming Keyboard? I'd like to look before buying. If not, no worries.

Yep, will bring a couple for stock and there is a display model so that will be with me too.

Any chance of getting any more Icemat pad surfers in in time? As my m510 has decided it wants to die after a good few years of use :(

Steelseries (the company owning Icemat and Steelpad brands) just make one set of surfers now , the Steelseries Glide. I keep forgetting to delete the 'Icemat' branded ones but they're not available now. 'Glide' replaces them.

But yep, I'll have some of the Glide strips with me.

btw what payments do you guys take at epic, might have to use the old credit card :s

Cash, debit card, credit card or paypal are all fine. I've got a portable card processing gizmo.

All the usual stuff really - just not cheque or American Express. Or vital organs, can't take those.

Or favours.

Thank you, Mr. Winbar.

To clarify, 'favours' (which I assume means things like washing the dishes or other such tasks) - fall into the latter category.

:)

Guest Shazz

Steelseries (the company owning Icemat and Steelpad brands) just make one set of surfers now , the Steelseries Glide. I keep forgetting to delete the 'Icemat' branded ones but they're not available now. 'Glide' replaces them.

But yep, I'll have some of the Glide strips with me.

Ah, that figures then. But I'll be taking some sort of new Logitech mouse whilst I'm at LAN i expect. Having a dodgy fight click gets annoying :/

Just updated the list based on what I've actually picked out to bring now...

Had to remove a few items from lack of stock but it's mostly unchanged.

Also found a few bits to add that have just come in...

Roccat Kone Max mouse

Roccat Apuri Bungee and USB Hub

Nexus Laptop Cooling Pad

• Amazon

• Recent Status Updates

• bakewell

Me and a mate are attending the Cardiff CS:GO qualifiers. Looking to join a team that needs 2 x mercs.

We've been playing since 1.6 on and off, are part of an online team, and are usually rank LE+

Get in touch if you have availability. Steam name: myalternativeaccount or just message on here.
      · 0 replies
    • Solarr

epic24 seems so long ago and I haven't been back since. Having taken the 3v3 Rocket League tournament, I'm hungry for more.

And so...

I have plans to return to epic27 with a new team behind me! I am incredibly excited as epic24 was my first taste of a LAN and I loved every minute of it. It's completely worth the 700 miles round trip and I'm ready to do it all over again!

· 1 reply
    • BackByDemand  »  Digsy

Are you still looking for a team? Our 3rd went AWOL
      · 0 replies
  • Twitch Streams

• No Streams Available
    • No Streams Available
  • New Topics

• epic.LAN Twitter