Due to the shift to social media and the use of the forums dropping dramatically, we have made the decision to close the forums.

The forums are now in READ ONLY mode

The gallery will be migrated to flickr

epic.Management

Sign in to follow this  
AcheaShadow

Spare HD monitor?

I don't suppose anyone has a spare HD monitor that I could borrow/rent for the event? I'm bringing my PC and Xbox 360 but my monitor isn't HD so the Xbox just looks poor, any help would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers in advance :)

I have a spare monitor, 23" Dell, but only has VGA or DVI inputs. Any good?

Thanks for the offer mate, sadly I only have a VGA / HDMI leads for my Xbox and my monitor has VGA, Ideally I'm looking for one with HDMI input, many thanks for the offer though mate, it's very much appreciated :)

AcheaShadow, take this opportunity to use the "Mark and Best Answer" functionality ;) It's new and cool! 

AcheaShadow, take this opportunity to use the "Mark and Best Answer" functionality  ;) It's new and cool! 

Wow it's like Facebook and Yahoo Answers all in the same place, with the added feature of no rules! I'm literally in heaven right now! :)

Wow it's like Facebook and Yahoo Answers all in the same place, with the added feature of no rules! I'm literally in heaven right now! :)

haha :)

• Like 1

Im 99% sure his is the same monitor as mine, if it is, then yes.

part from i didnt try to surf mine down the car park last lan

part from i didnt try to surf mine down the car park last lan

My monitor is a rebel, it doesnt care that you think it cant surf on concrete just because its a monitor, it doesnt live by your rules and that just grinds your gears doesnt it.

yes it does, im right by the door into portland so just pop over and it will be waiting.

Would that be Longstone now? I'm in Pendeen :)

yes it would be longstone now ^^

My monitor is a rebel, it doesnt care that you think it cant surf on concrete just because its a monitor, it doesnt live by your rules and that just grinds your gears doesnt it.

not really....

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By ElXando
      In a spectacular error known throughout Portland, I have forgotten the base to my BenQ XL2411Z.

As happy as I am about finding some sort of solution, I thought I'd post here on the very small chance that somehow someone has a spare monitor base.

And at least let you guys enjoy my idiocy.

• Amazon

• Recent Status Updates

• bakewell

Me and a mate are attending the Cardiff CS:GO qualifiers. Looking to join a team that needs 2 x mercs.

We've been playing since 1.6 on and off, are part of an online team, and are usually rank LE+

Get in touch if you have availability. Steam name: myalternativeaccount or just message on here.
      · 0 replies
    • Solarr

epic24 seems so long ago and I haven't been back since. Having taken the 3v3 Rocket League tournament, I'm hungry for more.

And so...

I have plans to return to epic27 with a new team behind me! I am incredibly excited as epic24 was my first taste of a LAN and I loved every minute of it. It's completely worth the 700 miles round trip and I'm ready to do it all over again!

· 1 reply
    • BackByDemand  »  Digsy

Are you still looking for a team? Our 3rd went AWOL
      · 0 replies
  • Twitch Streams

• No Streams Available
    • No Streams Available
  • New Topics

• epic.LAN Twitter