Thursday: 6pm - 1am

Friday: 1pm - 1am

Saturday: 1pm-Midnight

Sunday - Not Open

Catering (Snacks & Breakfasts)

Friday: 8am - 1.30pm

Saturday: 10am - 11.15am

Sunday: 10am - 11.15am

Note that on Sat/Sun there is an additional £2 charge to be made to the epic staff as we have to pay for the staffing costs of the catering staff as they're coming in just for us, this is in addition to the cost per item. Still gives you a decent on-site brekkie for about a fiver.

Bar Tariff - This isn't the whole stock range but just gives an idea.

Draught Beers (Pints)

Blackthorn Cider - £2.40

Carling - £2.30

Carlsberg - £2.30

Carlsberg Export - £2.30

Guinness - £2.50

Red C - £2.40

Tetley - £2.20

Bottled Beers

Budweiser - £2.30

Carlsberg - £2.30

Reef - £2.40

Smirnoff Ice - £2.40

VS - £2.40

WKD - £2.40

Spirits/Liquors

Archers, Bacardi, Whisky, Brandy, Gin, JD, Malibu, Port, Rum, Sambuca, Smirnoff, Southern Comfort, Tequila, Tia Maria - £1.30(single) £2.50 (double)

Aftershock, Baileys - £2.25

Note - Magners was on tap for epic.ONE, will confirm again for this one. Prices may be subject to change, but unlikely!

... Have you typoed Winbar or are they really expecting to charge more than the price of 2 singles for a double shot of spirit?

What's "Red C" btw?

Lol, I think that would be an error.

Think it's a cider, but I've a feeling that's the one that was swapped out for Magners which we did a fine job of clearing them out of last time

Friday catering times updated, got a bit longer on the Friday as they're in catering for other events anyway

yes, but they've confirmed it's only until 1pm which is before the LAN starts, so thought it was a bit pointless putting them there!

Yeah should be, spoke to the Bar Manager earlier in the week and they should be well stocked up, they know how many of us are coming!

Sign in to follow this  

• Amazon

• Recent Status Updates

• bakewell

Me and a mate are attending the Cardiff CS:GO qualifiers. Looking to join a team that needs 2 x mercs.

We've been playing since 1.6 on and off, are part of an online team, and are usually rank LE+

Get in touch if you have availability. Steam name: myalternativeaccount or just message on here.
      · 0 replies
    • Solarr

epic24 seems so long ago and I haven't been back since. Having taken the 3v3 Rocket League tournament, I'm hungry for more.

And so...

I have plans to return to epic27 with a new team behind me! I am incredibly excited as epic24 was my first taste of a LAN and I loved every minute of it. It's completely worth the 700 miles round trip and I'm ready to do it all over again!

· 1 reply
    • BackByDemand  »  Digsy

Are you still looking for a team? Our 3rd went AWOL
      · 0 replies
  • Twitch Streams

• No Streams Available
    • No Streams Available
  • New Topics

• epic.LAN Twitter