Due to the shift to social media and the use of the forums dropping dramatically, we have made the decision to close the forums.

The forums are now in READ ONLY mode

The gallery will be migrated to flickr

epic.Management

Inferno

Werewolves

Now hopefully (As long as I remember) I will be bringing along my werewolf cards,

For those of you that know what the game is, great. Please post your interest below, I want to try and get at least 1 game going on the friday night before the fun tournaments start on saturday.

For those that dont know what the game is then not to worry we will explain all the rules and have a few quick and dirty games to get you all upto speed,

The basic premise is that the particiapants are all villagers in a town which is starting to be over run with werewolves, and before you know it people are being killed in the night in your poor village, So it is the town job to figure out who these people are.

I wont go into all the classes but its a very fun and addictive card game thats enjoyable for all ages (inclusing Nivek (age 2) )

Also If anyone has modded a game and fancy's modding as well as playing let me know and we can start up a list of interested players and Moderators,

Mods:

Inferno

Players:

1. Inferno

2. HG

3. Kami

4. Nivek (maybe)

5. Idylla

6. Timmy

7. Daftchip

8. Winbar (he posted so he is in)

9. Rab

10. Niax

11. Angelus

12. jobabob (is that a maybe?)

13. Zorg

14. Lucus

15. GeoSnipe

16. Omni

17. Bright_

Starting to get enough for an epic.werewolves, Most games have 10 with the standard set but we have the expansion as well and im sure there will be some drop outs on the night, Keep the signups coming in

Count me in, I haven't played but sounds interesting and then I will be a pro in time for StratLAN summer!

Someone bring their Bang cards too?

Guest timmy

might be interested if daftnoob + rab is too :P

Guest timmy

will be up for a good game of poker tho! a game i know the rules of but fail badly at :D

Guest daftchip

ill play any card game :) and geo im bringing my table top and poker chips too :P maybe a poker tourney on!

inferno count me in for werewolves

IM in! if chup and limmy is too .. i mean chip and timmy :P

Count me in, I haven't played but sounds interesting and then I will be a pro in time for StratLAN summer!

likewise

Someone bring their Bang cards too?

this - I'll try to remember my Fluxx cards (v4 and Monty Python)

I tend to play this game once then realize I could be spending the time not on the PC doing stuff outside

Guest timmy

could you post the rule set before we play this at lan.. this will give me a bit of an inside peak :) thanks!

Heh I will see what I can find, Im sure there was a pretty good writeup on another site somewhere

Guest bright_

i'll try and read up before LAN so I can play, at work for a week beforehand though =z

• Amazon

• Recent Status Updates

• bakewell

Me and a mate are attending the Cardiff CS:GO qualifiers. Looking to join a team that needs 2 x mercs.

We've been playing since 1.6 on and off, are part of an online team, and are usually rank LE+

Get in touch if you have availability. Steam name: myalternativeaccount or just message on here.
      · 0 replies
    • Solarr

epic24 seems so long ago and I haven't been back since. Having taken the 3v3 Rocket League tournament, I'm hungry for more.

And so...

I have plans to return to epic27 with a new team behind me! I am incredibly excited as epic24 was my first taste of a LAN and I loved every minute of it. It's completely worth the 700 miles round trip and I'm ready to do it all over again!

· 1 reply
    • BackByDemand  »  Digsy

Are you still looking for a team? Our 3rd went AWOL
      · 0 replies
  • Twitch Streams

• No Streams Available
    • No Streams Available
  • New Topics

• epic.LAN Twitter