Due to the shift to social media and the use of the forums dropping dramatically, we have made the decision to close the forums.

The forums are now in READ ONLY mode

The gallery will be migrated to flickr

epic.Management

Winbar

Video Games Live

Video Games Live  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which venue would you prefer?

• 1/11/14 - Manchester
    • 2/11/14 - London

Same for Sat & Sun night. Will be there early Saturday so will pick a bar of some sorts for people to meet up from lunchtime onwards?

Suggestion on Saturday, that we continue Mark-I've-Never-Been-To-London-Before's initiation with a starting point in Camden?

http://www.brewdog.com/bars/camden (one for the craft beer fans) and then on to educate him around the market?

The Brewdog bar is awesome (and a tad pricey) but Camden is good fun so sounds good to me

We can always pub crawl on from there, but seems like as good a meeting point as any.

Still no idea what times people are getting there, so in the absence of other suggestions 1pm?

I'm cool with that. Need to pop to Covent Garden Apple Store too (iPad screen has broken) but will head that way for 1

To everyone just joining us on the Sunday evening.

Doors open at 6:30pm, show starts at 8pm. There's usually stuff going on in the venue beforehand, so we'll aim for say 7pm. Make sure you have one of our numbers to find us.

• Like 1

We are now arriving Friday late morning if anyone is about then :)

We are now arriving Friday late morning if anyone is about then :)

Me and MRated will be around - Drinks?

EDIT: Friday evening Mark gets into London - I am working Friday etc

I'm now coming down from 13:00 on sat with Danielle (Fae) so we'll meet you all for drinks after checking in at the Hotel.

She will be leaving at 17:30 (train time) on Sunday however as she's still working through training in her new Job, so i'll drop her off and return to you all. So it'll be just me after that for VGL and that night.

Edited by LZStealth
  • Like 1

I'll be training to and from Reading on the Sunday, I'm more than happy to meet up on Sun afternoon before the event itself :)

Myself, MRated, Beej, Rosie and maybe a few others are starting the London voyage tomorrow (friday) evening - We will be in Meltdown eSports bar from approx 7PM for a few drinks. Welcome to join!

Can't believe this has come around so quickly! We're all heading in around Saturday lunchtime but we're doing other stuff in London, so we will hopefully see you all on Sunday :)

• Like 2

There's a Weatherspoons just outside the Hammersmith tube station, can see the Apollo from there. How about that as a Sunday gathering point if we camp there from say 5?

• Like 2

Guest Addrianna

Also unable to make it. Murray said LZ may be after a second ticket so mine is up for grabs now :)

• Amazon

• Recent Status Updates

• bakewell

Me and a mate are attending the Cardiff CS:GO qualifiers. Looking to join a team that needs 2 x mercs.

We've been playing since 1.6 on and off, are part of an online team, and are usually rank LE+

Get in touch if you have availability. Steam name: myalternativeaccount or just message on here.
      · 0 replies
    • Solarr

epic24 seems so long ago and I haven't been back since. Having taken the 3v3 Rocket League tournament, I'm hungry for more.

And so...

I have plans to return to epic27 with a new team behind me! I am incredibly excited as epic24 was my first taste of a LAN and I loved every minute of it. It's completely worth the 700 miles round trip and I'm ready to do it all over again!

· 1 reply
    • BackByDemand  »  Digsy

Are you still looking for a team? Our 3rd went AWOL
      · 0 replies
  • Twitch Streams

• No Streams Available
    • No Streams Available
  • New Topics

• epic.LAN Twitter