Due to the shift to social media and the use of the forums dropping dramatically, we have made the decision to close the forums.

The forums are now in READ ONLY mode

The gallery will be migrated to flickr

epic.Management

Winbar

Video Games Live

Video Games Live  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which venue would you prefer?

• 1/11/14 - Manchester
    • 2/11/14 - London

It's back in the UK!

Sunday 2nd November - London Eventim Apollo Hammersmith.

Confirmed - London 2nd November
Booking 1 (Winbar)
Winbar - Paid
Squirrel- Paid
Gunmens - Paid
Beej +1 - Paid
Gumpster - Paid
-------------------------------------------------------
Booking 2 (Squirrel)

yeggstry - Paid

Murray-Mint - Paid

Noriko - Paid

Addrianna - Paid

LZStealth - Paid

Jobababababaobobobobob - Paid

-------------------------------------------------------

Booking 3 (Saboo)

Joeshow - Paid

Gary +2 - Paid

hodg - Paid

MRated - Paid

Haden - Paid

TICKETS NOW BOOKED

We can then work out what else to do for the weekend once we have the tickets.

Edited by Winbar

Id like to go, however financially I can't as I imagine if we do london on a sunday its gonna be a hotel jobby and maybe even make a weekend out of it which I just don't have the funds for

Don't mind either location. However can we plan it so it doesn't randomly flood or something?

• Like 2

Sounds like fun, and I'd be able to get the train back home to Reading :)

I'm with Beej on the group booking idea :)

Possibly interested, have I missed the boat?  Even if I don't go, if you do London, I could put a few of you up at our place for the night/weekend to save you hotel costs (and I live between 2 train lines that give easy access to Fenchurch and Liverpool street for getting into London).

If circumstances suited, *might* even be possible for you to head down Friday and have an impromptu LAN on the Saturday before, but could cross that bridge closer to the time.

Edited by hodg
  • Like 1

Guest Cheez

Didn't notice this was a poll so now voted for London. :)

This is looking London like, so I'm happy to sort out a group booking but we can only book up to 6 per customer, so depending on total numbers, we may need to book blocks of 6 with a few other people taking the booking.

Tickets are £47.50 (stalls) /£42.00 (stalls) /£36.86 (circle). Suggest we go for the £42.00 mark around the middle?

All tickets are subject to a £2.31 transaction fee per ticket therefore £44.31 total per ticket.

Let's get these booked quickly so we can all sit together, can I suggest confirmation by 8th March (to cover a pay day for many of you)? Either ping the money over by PayPal to jon@event.uk.net or PM me for bank transfer details.

We can then work out what else to do for the weekend once we have the tickets.

FiRe, Vertigo, myself and a +1 (because it's a surprise for someone) are going to London. We've already booked our seats in Block 8 (upstairs).

So we'll see you there! :)

• Like 2

If we're going for the stalls tickets, please make sure you send the transaction fee as well please, so should be £44.31 per ticket otherwise that's going to quickly mount up against so many tickets.

• Amazon

• Recent Status Updates

• bakewell

Me and a mate are attending the Cardiff CS:GO qualifiers. Looking to join a team that needs 2 x mercs.

We've been playing since 1.6 on and off, are part of an online team, and are usually rank LE+

Get in touch if you have availability. Steam name: myalternativeaccount or just message on here.
      · 0 replies
    • Solarr

epic24 seems so long ago and I haven't been back since. Having taken the 3v3 Rocket League tournament, I'm hungry for more.

And so...

I have plans to return to epic27 with a new team behind me! I am incredibly excited as epic24 was my first taste of a LAN and I loved every minute of it. It's completely worth the 700 miles round trip and I'm ready to do it all over again!

· 1 reply
    • BackByDemand  »  Digsy

Are you still looking for a team? Our 3rd went AWOL
      · 0 replies
  • Twitch Streams

• No Streams Available
    • No Streams Available
  • New Topics

• epic.LAN Twitter