Due to the shift to social media and the use of the forums dropping dramatically, we have made the decision to close the forums.

The forums are now in READ ONLY mode

The gallery will be migrated to flickr

epic.Management

Sign in to follow this  
Winbar

HH Fantasy Racing League 2014

Everyone accepted so far, 7 teams at the moment

And all approved to here, may take a day or so to appear in the team

Nice to see so many taking part so far this year! Still some applications to appear, but here's what we have so far:

epiclan :
Pos.  Team Manager Mn. Pts.
Last Updated: 04/03/2014 07:54:16
http://fantasyracing.hiltonhhonors.com/
0  Dav_Ral   0 0
1  West Riding Jamie Taylor 0 0
2  epicWinbar JON WINKLE 0 0
3  epicSquirrel Emma Hancock 0 0
4  JoeShow Joe Styrka 0 0
5  Team Mongrel MARK ILLINGWORTH 0 0
6  Adunas Autos MARK DODD 0 0
7  Barton Racing MARK BARTON 0 0
8  Booti F1 ANDREW BOOTLAND 0 0
9  epicBeej Ben Hurford 0 0
10  AJT Racing J Thorpe 0 0
11  dsjackson Daniel Jackson 0 0

@import "http://fantasyracing.hiltonhhonors.com/css1540/League.css";

@import "http://fantasyracing.hiltonhhonors.com/PresentationLayer/2108/Common/1540-smCommon.css";

epiclan :

Pos.

Team

Manager

Mn.

Pts.

Last Updated: 06/03/2014 13:13:23

West Riding

Jamie Taylor

epicWinbar

JON WINKLE

epicSquirrel

Emma Hancock

Team Mongrel

MARK ILLINGWORTH

JoeShow

Joe Styrka

Booti F1

ANDREW BOOTLAND

AJT Racing

J Thorpe

Dav_Ral

David Ralli

Rabz Racers

Richard Blakemore

Adunas Autos

MARK DODD

Barton Racing

MARK BARTON

epicBeej

Ben Hurford

dsjackson

Daniel Jackson

Yeggstry

LEWIS KEEN

Results after week 1:

epiclan :
Pos.  Team Manager Mn. Pts.
Last Updated: 18/03/2014 21:28:28
1  AJT Racing J Thorpe 487 487
2  Booti F1 ANDREW BOOTLAND 476 476
3  West Riding Jamie Taylor 442 442
4  Barton Racing MARK BARTON 439 439
5  epicSquirrel Emma Hancock 422 422
6  Team Mongrel MARK ILLINGWORTH 413 413
7  epicBeej Ben Hurford 412 412
8  JoeShow Joe Styrka 412 412
9  Rabz Racers Richard Blakemore 412 412
10  Yeggstry LEWIS KEEN 407 407
11  epicWinbar JON WINKLE 397 397
12  dsjackson Daniel Jackson 353 353
13  Dav_Ral David Ralli 340 340
14  Adunas Autos MARK DODD 329 329

I was second until the ruling came down on Ricciardo :( still I'll take 5th not a bad start.

Damn it mark is beating me by a single point :(

Get useto being behind me!

im not sure how im not bottom .... i just did random pick or whatever it was!

epiclan :
Pos. TeamManagerMn.Pts.
Last Updated: 07/04/2014 20:24:18
1 Booti F1ANDREW BOOTLAND15271527
2 AJT RacingJ Thorpe14641464
3 epicSquirrelEmma Hancock13811381
4 Barton RacingMARK BARTON13791379
5 YeggstryLEWIS KEEN13681368
6 Adunas AutosMARK DODD13541354
7 West RidingJamie Taylor13381338
8 epicWinbarJON WINKLE13331333
9 Team MongrelMARK ILLINGWORTH12901290
10 epicBeejBen Hurford12851285
11 Dav_RalDavid Ralli12481248
12 Rabz RacersRichard Blakemore12351235
13 JoeShowJoe Styrka12351235
14 dsjacksonDaniel Jackson12091209
15 MattHashTwoMatt Oxley532532

Booo, down to 8th :( I feel a team shuffle coming on...

up to 4th Woo

Well done lads, tho i owe this mostly to Rosberg

up to 4th Woo

Well done lads, tho i owe this mostly to Rosberg

So pessimistic! Try 3rd!!! :D

• Like 1

well i cant get logged in to actually change my team soooo...

So pessimistic! Try 3rd!!! :D

oooh I was 4th the other day when i checked they must have altered some points 3rd even better :D

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Winbar
      Some of these pretty controversial:

Overall aims to make cars 5-6 seconds faster Mid race refuelling reintroduced but keeping max fuel flow & allowance and still aiming for 3sec pitstops... Free choice of 2x dry tyre compounds during a race weekend (Pirelli really not happy about the safety of this) 30-50kg weight reduction on cars Reduce back to 6-speed gearbox, increase revs 1000bhp power unit Increased noise More aggressive looks (increased rear tyre size, wider front and rear wings, double end plates) Fewer driver aids, particularly at the start using their own clutch rather than software Future considerations on race weekend format Possibility of customer cars  
      Thoughts?
    • By Winbar
      Was today the last straw that means Mercedes really need to control their drivers in the last half of the season? That first lap crash could have been the end of the race for both of them.

It is great that they've been allowed to race so far, but it's going to turn very nasty if it's not managed soon.
    • By Winbar
      Early start to the thread as a couple of the previous winners are using their winnings for 2014 (and I don't want to forget), plus most of the teams have sorted their lineups now!
      As always, we'll fill from the top teams downwards based on the 2013 constructors' finishing order due to the large number of driver movements.

Total Prize Pool - £180
      Prizes to be paid out for:
      £100 1st Place
      £ 45 2nd Place
      £ 15 3rd Place
      And of course some random prizes so those with poor drivers have the chance of winning something:
      £ 5 Most DNFs by the end of the season
      £ 5 First to cause a Safety Car to be deployed - Bottas
      £ 5 First driver to be replaced mid-season either permanently or temporarily for qualifying/race (practice sessions do not count)
      £ 5 First engine failure during a race - Hamilton

Once again it will be £10 to enter.

All winnings to be paid out after the final GP of the season, ALL money entered gets paid back out to the winners. The more that enter, the bigger the prizes.

Good luck and have fun!

Paid Entrants
      1. Squirrel - Bottas
      2. Omegahunter - Grosjean
      3. MRated - Sutil
      4. Winbar - Vettel
      5. Markb - Perez
      6. Hodg - Kvyat
      7. Booti - Gutierrez
      8. Jay - Magnussen
      9. Matt2k34 - Hulkenberg
      10. Murray Mint - Raikkonen
      11. Yeggstry - Maldonado
      12. Dunceantix - Ricciardo
      13. Hg - Button
      14. KamiKaze - Massa
      15. left-one - Vergne
      16. Kloopy - Alonso
      17. Inferno - Rosberg
      18. Saboo - Hamilton

Draw video:

Results
      £100 1st Place - Hamilton (Saboo)
      £ 45 2nd Place - Rosberg (Inferno)
      £ 15 3rd Place - Ricciardo (Dunceantix)

£ 5 Most DNFs by the end of the season - Tie between Sutil (MRated - Paid, Credit for Next Year) & Grosjean (Omegahunter) (use driver replacement price to give £5 each)
      £ 5 First to cause a Safety Car to be deployed - Bottas (Squirrel - Paid, Credit for Next Year)
      £ 5 First driver to be replaced mid-season either permanently or temporarily for qualifying/race (practice sessions do not count) - No winner, prize added to DNFs.
      £ 5 First engine failure during a race - Hamilton (Saboo)
  • Amazon

• Recent Status Updates

• shahnikdar8977

East Coast run a very frequent service from London Kings Cross Station to York. The journey on express routes is under two hours and first class accommodation is available. Most trains are fully serviced with buffet facilities. Trains run at half hourly intervals on the hour and half-hour all day between 9.00am and 7.00pm.

From Birmingham
      Trains from Birmingham to York are operated by Virgin Cross Country Trains and run regularly from Birmingham New Street Station.

From Manchester
      Operated by TransPennine Express, frequent services to York are available from both Manchester Airport and the central Oxford Road station.

From Edinburgh/Glasgow
      Express services, operated by East Coast to London stop at York and are extremely frequent.East Coast run a very frequent service from London Kings Cross Station to York. The journey on express routes is under two hours and first class accommodation is available. Most trains are fully serviced with buffet facilities. Trains run at half hourly intervals on the hour and half-hour all day between 9.00am and 7.00pm.

From Birmingham
      Trains from Birmingham to York are operated by Virgin Cross Country Trains and run regularly from Birmingham New Street Station.

From Manchester
      Operated by TransPennine Express, frequent services to York are available from both Manchester Airport and the central Oxford Road station.

From Edinburgh/Glasgow
      Express services, operated by East Coast to London stop at York and are extremely frequent.East Coast run a very frequent service from London Kings Cross Station to York. The journey on express routes is under two hours and first class accommodation is available. Most trains are fully serviced with buffet facilities. Trains run at half hourly intervals on the hour and half-hour all day between 9.00am and 7.00pm.

From Birmingham

From Manchester

From Edinburgh/Glasgow

From Birmingham

From Manchester

From Edinburgh/Glasgow

From Birmingham

From Manchester

From Edinburgh/Glasgow
      Express services, operated by East Coast to London stop at York and are extremely frequent.
      · 0 replies
    • bakewell

Me and a mate are attending the Cardiff CS:GO qualifiers. Looking to join a team that needs 2 x mercs.

We've been playing since 1.6 on and off, are part of an online team, and are usually rank LE+

Get in touch if you have availability. Steam name: myalternativeaccount or just message on here.
      · 0 replies
    • Solarr

epic24 seems so long ago and I haven't been back since. Having taken the 3v3 Rocket League tournament, I'm hungry for more.

And so...

I have plans to return to epic27 with a new team behind me! I am incredibly excited as epic24 was my first taste of a LAN and I loved every minute of it. It's completely worth the 700 miles round trip and I'm ready to do it all over again!

· 1 reply
  • Twitch Streams

• No Streams Available
    • No Streams Available
  • New Topics

• epic.LAN Twitter