Due to the shift to social media and the use of the forums dropping dramatically, we have made the decision to close the forums.

The forums are now in READ ONLY mode

The gallery will be migrated to flickr

epic.Management

rab

Where have the .....

... community games gone? I miss stuff like TF2 Tuesday etc. We dont have to do it weekly but we could have something bi-weekly or every month?

• Like 1

TF2 ended up being about 10-12 people with only 6 ish being community people and Thursday's was down to less than 10 each week. We may re-visit them for the summer. 

bit of a shame really, i suppose life/work gets in the way but it was nice to play with the community running up to the LAN. Get to meet people you will see at the LAN before you even get there.

The forums just seem a little dead, need something to get the community back up and talking!

The forums have been a bit quiet over the last week but otherwise tick along. You will find a large majority of people browse the forums but don't post or create new topics. Just the way it is unfortunately  :)

ye i put my hands up and i do check the forums on a daily basis but don't post a lot of posts, I've tried (with my smite post in the MOBA section) but sadly no replies! 

Just think I'm getting that LAN feeling already! been too long since I last attended

Edited by rab

Just think I'm getting that LAN feeling already! been too long since I last attended

Are you at lite?

Not at lite I'm afraid. Working and life is in the way in May but not to long until Summer LAN. 14 weeks give or take ;)

OM NOM NOM WITH BBQ BALL PROTECTOR SHIELDING!

and penis bottle opener apron!

Shhhhhh ;)

checks forum see this post cant let side down with out commenting...

How big is your bottle opener... LOL *Leaves room*

on a side note does epic have a team speak/vent/mumble server at all?

Edited by gunmens
  • Like 1

checks forum see this post cant let side down with out commenting...

How big is your bottle opener... LOL *Leaves room*

on a side note does epic have a team speak/vent/mumble server at all?

Just right, and of course we do!

teamspeak.epiclan.co.uk
Password: epic

It would definitely be good to get some gaming in in the run up to the next event.  The forums seem to pickup a bit at that point anyway so maybe peeps are more likely to join some TF, UT or wotnot.

• Like 1

The best LAN fun I had recently was playing DOD:source. It's a classic game and because of the smallish maps doesn't needed a lot of players to get a good game going. Anyone up for some in the next week or so?

• Like 1

I agree with Mort. DOD at LAN was a lot of fun, I would be happy to play that again.

• Like 1

ill get it downloaded! i enjoyed playing too. Was a fun game, i honestly miss the WW2 shooters. I loved COD2 / DOD:S back in the day. also have to get a game going at LAN for DOD ..... im sure Saboo/Gary will get a server up for us 

• Like 2

winbar you are a LEGEND :)

Edited by rab

Guest Nubilus

Just right, and of course we do!

teamspeak.epiclan.co.uk
Password: epic

I often join your ts, just for listen the british accent :D

Guest Nubilus

Stalker! :)

My name is Nubilus Stalker

asd

• Amazon

• Recent Status Updates

• bakewell

Me and a mate are attending the Cardiff CS:GO qualifiers. Looking to join a team that needs 2 x mercs.

We've been playing since 1.6 on and off, are part of an online team, and are usually rank LE+

Get in touch if you have availability. Steam name: myalternativeaccount or just message on here.
      · 0 replies
    • Solarr

epic24 seems so long ago and I haven't been back since. Having taken the 3v3 Rocket League tournament, I'm hungry for more.

And so...

I have plans to return to epic27 with a new team behind me! I am incredibly excited as epic24 was my first taste of a LAN and I loved every minute of it. It's completely worth the 700 miles round trip and I'm ready to do it all over again!

· 1 reply
    • BackByDemand  »  Digsy

Are you still looking for a team? Our 3rd went AWOL
      · 0 replies
  • Twitch Streams

• No Streams Available
    • No Streams Available
  • New Topics

• epic.LAN Twitter