Administrator

ASTRO Gaming to support epic.THIRTEEN

Astro Gaming

We're pleased to announce that ASTRO Gaming has offered their support to a range of community activities taking place at epic.THIRTEEN.

ASTRO will be offering their support to the pub quiz with some goodies for participants as well as arranging prizes for some of our fun tournaments, including:

epic.THIRTEEN sees a huge range of eSports tournaments including League of Legends, CS:GO, Dota2 and Starcraft 2 as well as masses of community activities such as the epic.HUNT, pub quiz, big games, fun tournaments, live DJ sets, card and board games and more! If you want to enjoy an awesome weekend of gaming, then make sure you grab your ticket now at www.epiclan.co.uk/epic13.

Wow!

We need more info about the fun tournaments!

Just a heads up too new map and split screen multiplayer features coming to Goat Sim soon!

• Amazon

• Recent Status Updates

• Solarr

epic24 seems so long ago and I haven't been back since. Having taken the 3v3 Rocket League tournament, I'm hungry for more.

And so...

I have plans to return to epic27 with a new team behind me! I am incredibly excited as epic24 was my first taste of a LAN and I loved every minute of it. It's completely worth the 700 miles round trip and I'm ready to do it all over again!

· 0 replies
    • BackByDemand  »  Digsy

Are you still looking for a team? Our 3rd went AWOL
      · 0 replies
    • naysayerz

#ESLPREM Conference will be live from epic 26 today, from 11am in Fair Isle Room.  Anyone with at is welcome to attend, we would like to have an open forum of discussion  

· 0 replies
  • Twitch Streams

• No Streams Available
    • No Streams Available
  • New Topics

• epic.LAN Twitter