Winbar

epic.SHOP

Here's what we have in store for the epic.SHOP this time around. Let us know if there's anything else you think we should have stocked. Note that we avoid "food" items such as sandwiches/pies etc because of the risk of them going off if not sold.

Drinks

Jolt CX2 (Ultra, Passionfruit, Orange, Cola, Blue, Grape) - £2.50

Jolt Endurance Shots (Limited Supply) - £3.00

Health & Mana Pots - £3.25

Mountain Dew (Original, Code Red, Voltage, WoW Flavours) - £1.20

Bawls - £3

Coca Cola - 50p

Fanta/Tango - 50p

Powerade - £1

Mineral Water - 75p

Tea & Coffee - 20p

Snacks

Chocolate - 50p

Crisps & Nuts - 50p

Biscuits - 75p or as marked

Accessories

Kettle Lead - £3

Ear Plugs - 50p

4-Way Power Strip - £5

Anti-Bacterial Handwash - £2

Can we top up our event account before the event via paypal before the event?

(I do love the event account saves me having to find cash to get caffeinated drinks)

Not before the event, but you can use PayPal to top up at the event.

For those that haven't been before, this system allows you to charge an account via PayPal (and therefore Credit/Debit card) for purchases made at our shop, including BBQ & Breakfast tickets. We then just debit your account for every purchase and let you know how much you have left in your account.

SIMPULS

Breakfast tickets? :?

It not going to be like the Jako concert is it, get over charged by touts, then it cancels the first date and doesnt turn up

No, the thread says we also have to pay the staff a contribution, so you need to pay us £2 each day for the Sat & Sun then pay for what you have over the counter

there's another post somewhere, it'll be £2 for each day on Sat and Sunday. (Friday they're on site anyway so no additional charge for that). So if you have breakfast on the Saturday and Sunday it's £4 to us and then whatever you pay for the amount of food you have.

No, the thread says we also have to pay the staff a contribution, so you need to pay us £2 each day for the Sat & Sun then pay for what you have over the counter
For those that haven't been before, this system allows you to charge an account via PayPal (and therefore Credit/Debit card) for purchases made at our shop, including BBQ & Breakfast tickets.

That's why it's confusing. But now I understand we pay you directly the £2 fee.

Yes, cos we'll get invoiced the staff wages at the end of the event.

The alternative was that breakfast was at a set price for a set number of items which built in the staff wages and everyone had to pay in advance to guarantee the numbers, but people didn't want to go for that option!

Will be in Alsager, plenty of them in the village. Or you can use PayPal + event account to buy things from the epic.SHOP

Yes as long as it's not using echeques

• Amazon

• Recent Status Updates

• bakewell

Me and a mate are attending the Cardiff CS:GO qualifiers. Looking to join a team that needs 2 x mercs.

We've been playing since 1.6 on and off, are part of an online team, and are usually rank LE+

Get in touch if you have availability. Steam name: myalternativeaccount or just message on here.
      · 0 replies
    • Solarr

epic24 seems so long ago and I haven't been back since. Having taken the 3v3 Rocket League tournament, I'm hungry for more.

And so...

I have plans to return to epic27 with a new team behind me! I am incredibly excited as epic24 was my first taste of a LAN and I loved every minute of it. It's completely worth the 700 miles round trip and I'm ready to do it all over again!

· 1 reply
    • BackByDemand  »  Digsy

Are you still looking for a team? Our 3rd went AWOL
      · 0 replies
  • Twitch Streams

• No Streams Available
    • No Streams Available
  • New Topics

• epic.LAN Twitter