Due to the shift to social media and the use of the forums dropping dramatically, we have made the decision to close the forums.

The forums are now in READ ONLY mode

The gallery will be migrated to flickr

epic.Management

Mintopia

Countdown Thread

You know how this thread works!

The first and pilot episode of the 2003 Battlestar Galactica reboot was called '33'. It was the amount of time the fleet had after a jump before the cylons turned up.

• Like 2

For the sport fans.... No NFL team has ever retired the number 27.

Edited by MRated

The second season 21st episode of Stargate SG-1 was named 1969 and was a particular memorable episode of a great run in SG-1's history. It featured this very important scene: 

Whilst also talking TV Shows and their episode numbers.

Arrow Season 1 Episode 21 was called "The Undertaking" and was a major plot device episode in the Season Finale, laying some more of the necessary groundwork for the Finale "Sacrifices" giving Oliver some added clues of what "The Undertaking" was really about and his purpose.

• Like 2

Guest dsjackson

11 is the 5th smallest prime number. It is the smallest two-digit prime number in the decimal base; as well as, of course, in undecimal (where it is the smallest two-digit number). It is also the smallest three-digit prime in ternary, and the smallest four-digit prime in binary, but a single-digit prime in bases larger than 11, such as duodecimal, hexadecimal, vigesimal and sexagesimal.

Edited by dsjackson

6 is the smallest positive integer which is neither a square number nor a prime number. Six is the second smallest composite number; its proper divisors are 12 and 3.

Since six equals the sum of its proper divisors, six is the smallest perfect number

• Like 1

During any police lineup the suspects wear nos. 2 through 9 because it is considered too suggestive to make anyone display the no. 1!

• Like 1

0 is a really cool number. It is not positive or negative; it's just 0. Anything times 0 is 0, anything minus 0 is anything, and anything plus 0 is anything. 0 to any power not 0 is 0. Anything not 0 to the 0 power is 1. 0 divided by anything is 0, but note that you can't divide by 0. 0 is an important part of the Multiplicative Property of Zero and Additive Property of Zero.

• Amazon

• Recent Status Updates

• bakewell

Me and a mate are attending the Cardiff CS:GO qualifiers. Looking to join a team that needs 2 x mercs.

We've been playing since 1.6 on and off, are part of an online team, and are usually rank LE+

Get in touch if you have availability. Steam name: myalternativeaccount or just message on here.
      · 0 replies
    • Solarr

epic24 seems so long ago and I haven't been back since. Having taken the 3v3 Rocket League tournament, I'm hungry for more.

And so...

I have plans to return to epic27 with a new team behind me! I am incredibly excited as epic24 was my first taste of a LAN and I loved every minute of it. It's completely worth the 700 miles round trip and I'm ready to do it all over again!

· 1 reply
    • BackByDemand  »  Digsy

Are you still looking for a team? Our 3rd went AWOL
      · 0 replies
  • Twitch Streams

• No Streams Available
    • No Streams Available
  • New Topics

• epic.LAN Twitter