Due to the shift to social media and the use of the forums dropping dramatically, we have made the decision to close the forums.

The forums are now in READ ONLY mode

The gallery will be migrated to flickr

epic.Management

ddanblack

Ingress!

Kettering conference centre it home to two portals, just wondering if there are other players who would be interested in setting up a farm on these portals?

• Like 2

What faction / Level are you?

Happy to help set up a couple of farm portals. I am always short of L4 / L6 res. be good to build a couple of multi hack / heat sink portals at the centre.

Not turned my ingress on for months :o

I keep trying to walk away but get the 'just one more achivement' feeling.

Need exactly 100 portal claims to get gold liberator (5k captures) and am ploughing through the last million to hit L15.

Just a grind then to L16 as I have all the medals.

What faction / Level are you?

Happy to help set up a couple of farm portals. I am always short of L4 / L6 res. be good to build a couple of multi hack / heat sink portals at the centre.

Resistance / level 7

Got all the mods and res. just need help to bump the level up abit. we can always ada/jarvis

That's good then :)

I am sure we can rope Hodg into adding L7 and L8 to make a couple of L7 portals :)

And as usual while at LAN I will probably be trashing Rothwell. It's always green ...

Guest Zenith

I thought you'd given it up altogether Elsie?

My name is Zenith, and I'm an Ingress addict.  It has been 75 days since I last played.  8)

I retired outright from Ingress on 7th Dec.  It was taking up too much of my time and I needed to refocus on the important things.

It wasn't as simple as just turn the game off.  I had to hand over control of things and keys to other people and generally "unplug" myself from Resistance in the UK.  I'll tell you what though, hardly a day goes by where I don't note a portal location or see an interesting items and think "That would make a good portal".

I did walk away for about a month ... SWMBO made me after I suffered the attack that lead to my voice issue. I have started again now but am not as active as I used to be. I like to keep my village swathed in blue (it's so much nicer that way) and play if I go somewhere new, such as when we've been on University visits with my eldest son to get unique portals visits.

People don't realise how addictive the game can be.

That's 3 x L8, 1 x L7 and whatever level Matt_2K is now.

1 x VR HS

3 x VR MH

Will give 36 hacks at just over one a minute. Prepare to hit the item limit!

Trouble is, you won't get a good signal for GPS inside the KCC ...

Well I'll happily attack those portals if you're settings them up blue and replace them with lovely green :P

Well I'll happily attack those portals if you're settings them up blue and replace them with lovely green :P

And I will happily dangle you by your piercings from the balcony :P:D  :P

Love you Angelus :)

• Like 1

And I will happily dangle you by your piercings from the balcony :P:D  :P

Love you Angelus :)

Oh you know I'll just enjoy that :P

Seriously though, I'm happy to use the portal;s and glyph hack them as resistance owned if it makes things easier. I'll still get some AP and gear out of them throughout the course of the weekend long weekend 

• Like 1

In the spirit of friendship, we could flip one and make it a L7 green for you and another frogs that attend!

In the spirit of friendship, we could flip one and make it a L7 green for you and another frogs that attend!

If any other Enlightened do... On the whole I find there's a lot more resistance players out there.

Yeggstry - Level 10

Genclay - Level 8

leymoo - Level 8

All resistance, reporting for duty :) Farming / glyph hacking sounds good to me :)

I've just managed to get 150 days on my guardian so I need to refocus on a gold and 700k AP for level 11 :)

Thanks to everyone that took part I'm the Rothwell raid in the early hours of Sunday morning :)

• Like 2

Just came here to say exactly that ! :)

Was a good giggle and actually achieved something I can't do in my local area (because it's very high level green, generally) Thanks all for your time and patience...! We should make it a regular LAN activity ;)

Just came here to say exactly that ! :)

Was a good giggle and actually achieved something I can't do in my local area (because it's very high level green, generally) Thanks all for your time and patience...! We should make it a regular LAN activity ;)

You make it sound like it isn't already a regular LAN activity :D

I only played twice at the weekend, on my way back to the hotel Friday night (trying to find a garage to buy a pint of milk) and on Saturday with the mass Rothwell raid.

Guest dsjackson

Started to get into this at LAN was like there won't be anything near me will have to go to town I was wrong there are 4portals in a 5min distance from my house all free for the taking looks like I'm king of my town.

If you ever need any help, gear, keys or just a battering ram to knock everything down for you to claim, link and field, just ask.

As always, I am happy to help :)

I only played twice at the weekend, on my way back to the hotel Friday night (trying to find a garage to buy a pint of milk) and on Saturday with the mass Rothwell raid.

I only played during the Rothwell outing, but I'd consider one outing per LAN a regular activity :)

• Amazon

• Recent Status Updates

• bakewell

Me and a mate are attending the Cardiff CS:GO qualifiers. Looking to join a team that needs 2 x mercs.

We've been playing since 1.6 on and off, are part of an online team, and are usually rank LE+

Get in touch if you have availability. Steam name: myalternativeaccount or just message on here.
      · 0 replies
    • Solarr

epic24 seems so long ago and I haven't been back since. Having taken the 3v3 Rocket League tournament, I'm hungry for more.

And so...

I have plans to return to epic27 with a new team behind me! I am incredibly excited as epic24 was my first taste of a LAN and I loved every minute of it. It's completely worth the 700 miles round trip and I'm ready to do it all over again!

· 1 reply
    • BackByDemand  »  Digsy

Are you still looking for a team? Our 3rd went AWOL
      · 0 replies
  • Twitch Streams

• No Streams Available
    • No Streams Available
  • New Topics

• epic.LAN Twitter