Due to the shift to social media and the use of the forums dropping dramatically, we have made the decision to close the forums.

The forums are now in READ ONLY mode

The gallery will be migrated to flickr

epic.Management

Winbar

epic.FOURTEEN - Bar & Catering Feedback

Breakfasts were consistently great -- bacon roll x1, full english x2, hot, tasty, with the exception of my brekkie on Sunday having slightly cooler beans, but that's no biggy.

Main meals i had a hotdog once which was tasty and the pasta.

Pasta was tasty, but cool. I think you need more heatlamps/better heaters for the next event as except for my breakfast most stuff was lukewarm.

There really needs to be a discussion about handling the salad in its various states of availability. A bit of salad on a burger does not constitute a "side salad" size serving and I feel it is unreasonable to be priced as such. The obvious solution to me is for the burger to include salad and to ask atendees if they want salad when ordering a burger. Many may decline but it should be part of the item.

This one was raised with the venue team before and I have a copy of the briefing note to their staff which said "If salad is required in the burger roll, please do not charge for this", so that one should have been sorted. We can raise again for next time, but if we'd been made aware during the event, we could have spoken to the management (as we did about breakfast closing for Oz) and fixed it at the time.

• Like 2

• Amazon

• Recent Status Updates

• bakewell

Me and a mate are attending the Cardiff CS:GO qualifiers. Looking to join a team that needs 2 x mercs.

We've been playing since 1.6 on and off, are part of an online team, and are usually rank LE+

Get in touch if you have availability. Steam name: myalternativeaccount or just message on here.
      · 0 replies
    • Solarr

epic24 seems so long ago and I haven't been back since. Having taken the 3v3 Rocket League tournament, I'm hungry for more.

And so...

I have plans to return to epic27 with a new team behind me! I am incredibly excited as epic24 was my first taste of a LAN and I loved every minute of it. It's completely worth the 700 miles round trip and I'm ready to do it all over again!

· 1 reply
    • BackByDemand  »  Digsy

Are you still looking for a team? Our 3rd went AWOL
      · 0 replies
  • Twitch Streams

• No Streams Available
    • No Streams Available
  • New Topics

• epic.LAN Twitter