Due to the shift to social media and the use of the forums dropping dramatically, we have made the decision to close the forums.

The forums are now in READ ONLY mode

The gallery will be migrated to flickr

epic.Management

JoeShow

JoeShows YouTube Highlight Thread

As per normal please see below some of my favorite videos from the event. More will be added over the coming days as myself and Jackson catch up on the backlog of video editing.

Before I start the video just a quick shoutout to Jackson my partner in crime for this event. Pleasure as always sir.

Hope you guys enjoy the content!.

I chose those this video as the first on this thread due to the sheer amount of fun me and Jackson had putting this together. From filming, to me standing in a cupboard to record the 'dragons voice' sounds. Good fun, good laugh and the MSI team loved it.

Taking a bit of a revamp to our usual 'Winbar interview' we chose a bit of a more exciting location and was good to talk to Winbar about some of the key issues at the event. Along with an exciting new prospect for the future of epic.LAN.

The BoatRace is always one of the Coverage.Teams favorite (and most difficult!) events to cover! It's messy, loud and involves downing fosters - And if your extremely lucky, not getting shouted at by Winbar.

I actually had alot of fun taking part in the Minecraft fun tournament this weekend.It was a small project I took on while Jackson tried to catch up with the backlog of work we had, he also gave me chicken half way through. (I was also feeling lazy at the time!) 

• Like 4

Guest dsjackson

Watching Joe play minecraft was a good highlight of the event even better when he feel down into lava.

Have you guys done anything with the clip of Winbar suddenly realising he'd been trolled on his mix? :D

• Like 1

Ive never really gotten into mine craft, but I love these little nuggets of humor Joe pulls out. Watching this was really fun and last year when he casted the Goat Simulator tournament, was just as much so.

• Like 1

Have you guys done anything with the clip of Winbar suddenly realising he'd been trolled on his mix? :D

I nearly wet myself

• Like 1

I'm trying to get that clip sorted (issues with corrupt mp4 containers). Going to try a few more things first!

• Like 2

• Amazon

• Recent Status Updates

• bakewell

Me and a mate are attending the Cardiff CS:GO qualifiers. Looking to join a team that needs 2 x mercs.

We've been playing since 1.6 on and off, are part of an online team, and are usually rank LE+

Get in touch if you have availability. Steam name: myalternativeaccount or just message on here.
      · 0 replies
    • Solarr

epic24 seems so long ago and I haven't been back since. Having taken the 3v3 Rocket League tournament, I'm hungry for more.

And so...

I have plans to return to epic27 with a new team behind me! I am incredibly excited as epic24 was my first taste of a LAN and I loved every minute of it. It's completely worth the 700 miles round trip and I'm ready to do it all over again!

· 1 reply
    • BackByDemand  »  Digsy

Are you still looking for a team? Our 3rd went AWOL
      · 0 replies
  • Twitch Streams

• No Streams Available
    • No Streams Available
  • New Topics

• epic.LAN Twitter