Due to the shift to social media and the use of the forums dropping dramatically, we have made the decision to close the forums.

The forums are now in READ ONLY mode

The gallery will be migrated to flickr

epic.Management

dminting

Minecraft hunger games - coverage question

Where can one find the full live stream coverage of the minecraft tournament?

I can only find the video JoeShow made on youtube:

Not seeing it on twitch either.

Guest dsjackson

Hey dminting I think Lz and Beej recorded the entire event and it just needs editing and uploading it should be on the epicLAN youtube by the end of the week hopefully. 

I can confirm both Beej and I believe Murray have a copy of this i'll give them a chase and provide an update shortly. Just don't expect anything too amazing it was our first attempt at something like this :)

But feedback suggests we may do something very similar again.

• Like 1

Great news :-D looking forward to watching it over.

I will give feedback after. But from what I saw on screen in lakeside it looked good!

I can confirm both Beej and I believe Murray have a copy of this i'll give them a chase and provide an update shortly. Just don't expect anything too amazing it was our first attempt at something like this :)

But feedback suggests we may do something very similar again.

Thanks for the awesome event :) it was very fun, please do it again at the next LAN :P

My feedback would be that the lag at the beginning was awful, so pregenerate the map before the event, and providing an apple gave a slightly unfair advantage to anyone who didnt need it at the start, so use a regen command for health and hunger rather than give everyone an apple.

Thanks for the awesome event :) it was very fun, please do it again at the next LAN :P

My feedback would be that the lag at the beginning was awful, so pregenerate the map before the event, and providing an apple gave a slightly unfair advantage to anyone who didnt need it at the start, so use a regen command for health and hunger rather than give everyone an apple.

Thanks for the feedback we are taking this on board to make this better for next time.

We had pre-generated the world so the severe lag is something were looking into.

Hoping to make this more enjoyable next time but our ideas will be released closer to the next event.

I will have a conversation with Murray Mint today as he has the best copy of the coverage :) 

We should have a VoD of this saved on our media server. I'll try and get to it this weekend and get it edited/uploaded.

Thanks Murray for some reason the copy I recorded was really not great quality :/

@ Murray / Beej if you want to send the raw footage over to me - I'm sure I can make it pretty for you.

Looking forward to watching my JoeShow murder from a different angle and betraying goldii at the very end for the win :P

Definitely up for this next lan and will encourage friends and others to participate.

#Lanwinner

• Like 2

• Amazon

• Recent Status Updates

• bakewell

Me and a mate are attending the Cardiff CS:GO qualifiers. Looking to join a team that needs 2 x mercs.

We've been playing since 1.6 on and off, are part of an online team, and are usually rank LE+

Get in touch if you have availability. Steam name: myalternativeaccount or just message on here.
      · 0 replies
    • Solarr

epic24 seems so long ago and I haven't been back since. Having taken the 3v3 Rocket League tournament, I'm hungry for more.

And so...

I have plans to return to epic27 with a new team behind me! I am incredibly excited as epic24 was my first taste of a LAN and I loved every minute of it. It's completely worth the 700 miles round trip and I'm ready to do it all over again!

· 1 reply
    • BackByDemand  »  Digsy

Are you still looking for a team? Our 3rd went AWOL
      · 0 replies
  • Twitch Streams

• No Streams Available
    • No Streams Available
  • New Topics

• epic.LAN Twitter