flibblesan

Fantastic event!

Guest Hexxy

Was actually the first Lan i've been too and i thoroughly enjoyed it :D , Everything was awesome! (apart from breachlan's tent building skills):shock:

Although i do apologise if anyone was getting annoyed with my constant sniping on Tf2 :oops: heard a couple yells hehe, its what i do best ;)

But all in all great fun thanks alot guys, cya at the next one ^^

Guest timmy

I have a crap copy of it on my mobile too.

Although i do apologise if anyone was getting annoyed with my constant sniping on Tf2 :oops: heard a couple yells hehe, its what i do best ;)

That'll be from myself :lol:

Guest Hexxy

I used to, quite alot with Peacekeepers clan (PK|) not so much anymore really :(

Guest Storm_Seeker

Firstly, got to make a point about the staff... all v. friendly and helpful. Thankyou very much for being so and putting on a good LAN.

Horses for courses n'all that...

- i was upset about not being able to bring in your own booze (though i know you couldn't do much at that event, guessinig it was non-negotiable)

- power outages - especally as i'm an electrician... grrr. was it bad loading, a fault or the RCD that was tripping?

- overall gaming organisation, as stated by others. shouting out don't give a amatur like me much time to get hold of and install whatever is needed. tied in with the music being too loud at bits, not hearing announcements etc etc. BUT the music did help the atmosphere i thought.

- noise levels in the main room at night. it was my understanding that there was a designated sleeping room so volume levels for the nightwatch people shouldn't have been too effected. couldn't enjoy playing on guitar hero because the volume was turned down to a level where i could only just hear it :(

abit of the above as stated is horses for courses, my own opinion.

- already gave prase to staff and went out of my way as leaving to say goodbye, thankyou and told them how good it was.

- overall a great atmosphere. putting the bad points to one side, i get what your aiming for and think you achive it well. i know its alot of hard work and organising.

- alot of good ideas (BBQ, quiz, the hunt etc) that make it a fun weekend for many people.

- Werewolves!! thankyou whoever brought that to the LAN, much fun. a definate winner! EVEN though i was singled out as ALWAYS being a warewolve (i was one once) for having a hairy chest!!!!!

on another note, who is Hadens mum? i've heard so much, yet never saw her :( She sounds like a legend!

ah, and a good effort for whoever it was tougue wrestling with the lass in the kitchen while we were playing warewovles!!!!

Again, big thakyou, hope to come to the next

reguards, the one with the hairy chest!"!!!

Guest timmy

GET A ROOOM SWYFT.... !!! oh wait!

To be fair with the bar it was advertised well in advance on the event information and the prices weren't unreasonable. You can't have an active bar and bring your own, completely against licensing laws. Even if we'd chosen not to have the bar at that venue, bring your own still wouldn't have been an option.

Next venue will be a bar as well, it's our preference with our events to have a bar where the licensee controls the alcohol side.

As for the electrical issues, still unexplained, it wasn't tripping on the normal breakers , but way down the line(I was having to reset a contactor relay to get it going again) and we've had much higher load in that venue before. The switchroom looked like something from World War 2 though, which may have just been getting to its time.

ah, and a good effort for whoever it was tougue wrestling with the lass in the kitchen while we were playing warewovles!!!!!

Pics or it didn't happen! :lol:

Guest Storm_Seeker

gutted, knew i should have got camera before telling everyone else

Bit late on replying but

Good stuff

Music was much better

Pub quiz

Kustom

L4D Tournament

BBQ

Atmosphere

Bad stuff

No pool table although that's not your fault

The music was pretty loud during the L4D tournament and was pretty hard to hear even if max volume on.

Same chairs as last time which made me bring my own. Last time they were awful after sitting them for a while.

Awesome event anyways.

on another note, who is Hadens mum? i've heard so much, yet never saw her :( She sounds like a legend!

.... LOL

Thanks for all of the feedback, you can now view our responses to some of the key issues at

www.epiclan.co.uk/news/epicthree-improvements

• Amazon

• Recent Status Updates

• bakewell

Me and a mate are attending the Cardiff CS:GO qualifiers. Looking to join a team that needs 2 x mercs.

We've been playing since 1.6 on and off, are part of an online team, and are usually rank LE+

Get in touch if you have availability. Steam name: myalternativeaccount or just message on here.
      · 0 replies
    • Solarr

epic24 seems so long ago and I haven't been back since. Having taken the 3v3 Rocket League tournament, I'm hungry for more.

And so...

I have plans to return to epic27 with a new team behind me! I am incredibly excited as epic24 was my first taste of a LAN and I loved every minute of it. It's completely worth the 700 miles round trip and I'm ready to do it all over again!

· 1 reply
    • BackByDemand  »  Digsy

Are you still looking for a team? Our 3rd went AWOL
      · 0 replies
  • Twitch Streams

• No Streams Available
    • No Streams Available
  • New Topics

• epic.LAN Twitter