Due to the shift to social media and the use of the forums dropping dramatically, we have made the decision to close the forums.

The forums are now in READ ONLY mode

The gallery will be migrated to flickr

epic.Management

superchief

Thanks peeps

I would just like to say a big thank you to everyone for donating money when i did my set, with a contribution from me and my girlfriend the total is now £50 which is all going to cancer research.

Thanks everyone for helping for such a good cause.

Also thanks to everyone who commented on the live set i played and a big thanks for everyone being so supportive!

Arg, never got round to doing this - can I still donate somehow?

Your set was excellent btw, don't think I came round to see you afterward but definitely enjoyed it and I'm sure it'll go down a storm at the main event :)

Guest daftchip

same! i forgot to donate! give me a paypal doodah and ill donate

Even though I was outside for most of it cleaning the BBQ, it still sounded awesome!

Very cunning putting collection box by the till/bar - I know I used them. :)

Guest timmy

you did very well indeed, coming from a djing family i thought you performed very well and its for an excellent cause!

Good work man.. keep up the good work!

Even though I was outside for most of it cleaning the BBQ, it still sounded awesome!

Oh crap, I put money in the box at the bar because I thought they collecting money for something else :wink:

Great DJ set though! I would like to know what controller you use.

If this works then I'm thinking staff tip box next time ;)

But as Gary said, I was outside at the time but it sounded good, and the people I spoke to about it said it was excellent :D

If this works then I'm thinking staff tip box next time ;)

But as Gary said, I was outside at the time but it sounded good, and the people I spoke to about it said it was excellent :D

You know that would just get filled with chat up lines for you to use on someone else's daughter

• Amazon

• Recent Status Updates

• bakewell

Me and a mate are attending the Cardiff CS:GO qualifiers. Looking to join a team that needs 2 x mercs.

We've been playing since 1.6 on and off, are part of an online team, and are usually rank LE+

Get in touch if you have availability. Steam name: myalternativeaccount or just message on here.
      · 0 replies
    • Solarr

epic24 seems so long ago and I haven't been back since. Having taken the 3v3 Rocket League tournament, I'm hungry for more.

And so...

I have plans to return to epic27 with a new team behind me! I am incredibly excited as epic24 was my first taste of a LAN and I loved every minute of it. It's completely worth the 700 miles round trip and I'm ready to do it all over again!

· 1 reply
    • BackByDemand  »  Digsy

Are you still looking for a team? Our 3rd went AWOL
      · 0 replies
  • Twitch Streams

• No Streams Available
    • No Streams Available
  • New Topics

• epic.LAN Twitter