Due to the shift to social media and the use of the forums dropping dramatically, we have made the decision to close the forums.

The forums are now in READ ONLY mode

The gallery will be migrated to flickr

epic.Management

gunmens

Werewolves

Hay everyone,

As promised a post about werewolves. Werewolves is one of my favourite games at epic.LAN. Its a great way to meet new people and have a really good time whilst also getting the chance to kill people.

I have Werewolves x2, New Moon x2 and Characters which i shall be bringing to LAN along with my normal board games.

At epic.LAN we are always happy for new people to join in to play our games when we have space and normally I'm not alone with GMing Astrolox also mods games (I think he does a much better job them me too but don't tell him that)

So we normally play from midnight onwards each night so if anyone wants to join they are more then welcome.

What is werewolves;

Werewolves is a card game played in a big ring the aim is for the town people to lynch the werewolves and the werewolves want to kill the town. There are 2 main stages in each games day and night. During the day everyone votes to who to lynch could be town could be werewolf they don't know. During the night the werewolves band together to kill a villager. This goes untill the werewolves have majority or until they are all dead.

Sounds too easy yeh so we add in other cards depending on games sizes

Name - Side - Ability

Seer - Town - Sees any one persons card each night

Hunter - Town - When killed will take out another person of his own choice

Witch - Town - Has 2 one time use potions, 1 to kill 1 someone and 1 to save someone usable only at night

Theif - Unknown - 2 extra cards are added to the deck theif gets to choose from last two cards

That is the basic cards we also have

Cupid - Town - Chooses any 2 people (can be himself) to become lovers.

Lovers - Unknown - The lovers are in love they cant vote to take each other out. the lovers new role is to end the game together last ones alive. When 1 lover dies the next lover dies with him.

So this is the basics There are 22 other roles we have to use which when used will be explained to you at the event this is just a starting post.

So if you interested list for shout outs and come along and play.

Edited by gunmens

Pretty excited about joining you guys on this!

I like werewolves! Whywolves are also good.

The more the better as long as we dont run out of cards (doubt it got 4 decks at least of just normal :D

I hope people that have played have enjoyed this so far me and astro are loving some of the games. We are both keen to get some more complex games going  tonight at midnight. If your up for this please feel free to come down.

yes, I claim Rusty Knight.....

Edited by Ozoro

Just want to pass my thanks onto Astro and Gunmens for running Werewolves last night - Haven't played for some time but really enjoyed it. So thankyou for giving your time up for this! =)

P.S F*ck ddanblack 

• Like 2

ditto to what the big man said. Had lots of fun playing and thank you both for putting your time in to running them for us.

Yup yup, Astro and Gunmens are the best moderators ever. The 2 village game was really interesting, I'd love to play that more and see how it works when everyone's played it a few times! At the moment I can't really see why you'd let anyone new into your game - you have a hard enough time figuring out the people that you started with.

That said, people leaving your game is amazing: it opens up roles that the wolves can use to their advantage.

Thanks Astro, Gunmens, and everyone who played! Loved it!

Edited by Maccy

I really enjoyed Werewolves again this LAN, especially when 5 people die in one night! XD Am really loving the actor card, playing with a bit more complexity was great. 

I know it's been said but thanks again for modding. I've played Werewolves with various mods and you guys are definitely the best. Can't wait for next time! :D

I said this at LAN but I'd like to say it again: I see the job of the moderator as making sure the game is fun for everyone. As long as you're enjoying it I'm happy. 

So, I'm interested to hear what you think works, what doesn't, and what you'd like to see change.

Also I appear to have permanently borrowed pound coins from quite a few people. Sorry. I'll buy you each a drink at the next one :)

• Like 2

I said this at LAN but I'd like to say it again: I see the job of the moderator as making sure the game is fun for everyone. As long as you're enjoying it I'm happy. 

So, I'm interested to hear what you think works, what doesn't, and what you'd like to see change.

Also I appear to have permanently borrowed pound coins from quite a few people. Sorry. I'll buy you each a drink at the next one :)

Im counting the days till I get that coin back....

• Like 1

• Amazon

• Recent Status Updates

• shahnikdar8977

East Coast run a very frequent service from London Kings Cross Station to York. The journey on express routes is under two hours and first class accommodation is available. Most trains are fully serviced with buffet facilities. Trains run at half hourly intervals on the hour and half-hour all day between 9.00am and 7.00pm.

From Birmingham
      Trains from Birmingham to York are operated by Virgin Cross Country Trains and run regularly from Birmingham New Street Station.

From Manchester
      Operated by TransPennine Express, frequent services to York are available from both Manchester Airport and the central Oxford Road station.

From Edinburgh/Glasgow
      Express services, operated by East Coast to London stop at York and are extremely frequent.East Coast run a very frequent service from London Kings Cross Station to York. The journey on express routes is under two hours and first class accommodation is available. Most trains are fully serviced with buffet facilities. Trains run at half hourly intervals on the hour and half-hour all day between 9.00am and 7.00pm.

From Birmingham
      Trains from Birmingham to York are operated by Virgin Cross Country Trains and run regularly from Birmingham New Street Station.

From Manchester
      Operated by TransPennine Express, frequent services to York are available from both Manchester Airport and the central Oxford Road station.

From Edinburgh/Glasgow
      Express services, operated by East Coast to London stop at York and are extremely frequent.East Coast run a very frequent service from London Kings Cross Station to York. The journey on express routes is under two hours and first class accommodation is available. Most trains are fully serviced with buffet facilities. Trains run at half hourly intervals on the hour and half-hour all day between 9.00am and 7.00pm.

From Birmingham

From Manchester

From Edinburgh/Glasgow

From Birmingham

From Manchester

From Edinburgh/Glasgow

From Birmingham

From Manchester

From Edinburgh/Glasgow
      Express services, operated by East Coast to London stop at York and are extremely frequent.
      · 0 replies
    • bakewell

Me and a mate are attending the Cardiff CS:GO qualifiers. Looking to join a team that needs 2 x mercs.

We've been playing since 1.6 on and off, are part of an online team, and are usually rank LE+

Get in touch if you have availability. Steam name: myalternativeaccount or just message on here.
      · 0 replies
    • Solarr

epic24 seems so long ago and I haven't been back since. Having taken the 3v3 Rocket League tournament, I'm hungry for more.

And so...

I have plans to return to epic27 with a new team behind me! I am incredibly excited as epic24 was my first taste of a LAN and I loved every minute of it. It's completely worth the 700 miles round trip and I'm ready to do it all over again!

· 1 reply
  • Twitch Streams

• No Streams Available
    • No Streams Available
  • New Topics

• epic.LAN Twitter