VARDY

Boat Race - Did he finish yet?

Legend says he is still sipping to this day.....

v1XOME.gif

Edited by Vorpal
  • Like 6

There are two reason why I don't boat race anymore, one is the consequences of boat racing on my subsequent health, and the other is because of people like dis guy, not saying he lost the punters the race but he definitely didnt do himself any favours.

I'd have come out of retirement to replace him and that's saying a lot :P

In his defense he was literally walking past when one more punter was needed and was pressured into doing it.

Until about 3 seconds before it started I'm not sure he even knew what a boat race was!

In his defense he was literally walking past when one more punter was needed and was pressured into doing it.

Until about 3 seconds before it started I'm not sure he even knew what a boat race was!

I think he does now, fair play for having a go and I hope he's not scarred for life!

I do not condone this thread - Any punter man enough to take on the boat race is better than the 99% that didn't =)

Regardless of time, it's the taking part that counts.

Also we won. FU all.

• Like 2

I do not condone this thread - Any punter man enough to take on the boat race is better than the 99% that didn't =)

Regardless of time, it's the taking part that counts.

Also we won. FU all.

No it isnt, the reason I dont take part is because Im bad at it.

No it isnt, the reason I dont take part is because Im bad at it.

Don't know till you try. I'd never seen how fast I could down a pint until this boat race either, I just got lucky.

I forgot how slow I could down a pint, then remembered after joining in to save the boat race from not happening!

I wanted to do it but the quiz went on so long that by the time the boat race was starting I just wanted to get back to my PC and play some vidya.

• Amazon

• Recent Status Updates

• bakewell

Me and a mate are attending the Cardiff CS:GO qualifiers. Looking to join a team that needs 2 x mercs.

We've been playing since 1.6 on and off, are part of an online team, and are usually rank LE+

Get in touch if you have availability. Steam name: myalternativeaccount or just message on here.
      · 0 replies
    • Solarr

epic24 seems so long ago and I haven't been back since. Having taken the 3v3 Rocket League tournament, I'm hungry for more.

And so...

I have plans to return to epic27 with a new team behind me! I am incredibly excited as epic24 was my first taste of a LAN and I loved every minute of it. It's completely worth the 700 miles round trip and I'm ready to do it all over again!

· 1 reply
    • BackByDemand  »  Digsy

Are you still looking for a team? Our 3rd went AWOL
      · 0 replies
  • Twitch Streams

• No Streams Available
    • No Streams Available
  • New Topics

• epic.LAN Twitter