Due to the shift to social media and the use of the forums dropping dramatically, we have made the decision to close the forums.

The forums are now in READ ONLY mode

The gallery will be migrated to flickr

epic.Management

I am LOVING the LoL map at the moment but I am hearing mixed reviews. I figured it's not here to stay so it's ok in the short term. Actually it's damn sexy in the short term. Oh and the music ^_^ I'd be happy for them to keep everything but the voice over. What d'y'all reckon?

Is it a bridge?? I don't understand!! I never have the music/voice over on during LoL so I have no opinion on it, but I actually quite like the map itself. Although it does feel a touch smaller to me, which I know is the opposite to what was said in-game, but I felt like I had much less space in front of our towers to move around. But the hypnotic grass is lovely. 

• Similar Content

• Guest Kalfar
      By Guest Kalfar
      Hello there, I've created a 1v1 tournament for Dota players at Epiclan.

Small entry fee of £2.00 Which all goes to the prize pool.

If you want to test your skills against some of uk finest then feel free to sign up at
      http://binarybeast.co.uk/xDOTA21506123#
      (rules within!)

If you have any questions dont be afraid to ask. 
    • By Budy
      Competed in Epic 12 with MnM, got to the quarter finals with 2 subs, now disbanded.

Hopefully be diamond before the lan

Add me ingame if you're interested. Ign: Budy
    • By skiddybear
      Hello

I have a suggestion for a new fun tournament for the casual players of League of Legends. Now i saw a lot of people in Lakeside playing LoL but none of them were in the tournament for it because they know they will be unable to compete against that level of play. 

Against a better judgement we made a team and took part, now i know with any large prize pool that is advertised it is going to attract the best, and we got bested, we lost all games and was out instantly but at the same time this took up half of Saturday and didn't fill us full of much confidence. Now as a casual player of LoL i don't take it too serious and I'am not that competitive but at the same time i would love to take part in a tournament for fun.

Now we could have a tournament set up like UT and F1 whereby there is no promised prize at the end or even the prize could be some sponsored peripherals something that would be worth taking part for but wouldn't enable competitive players to jump ship. Maybe each team that enters is £5 (£1 per player) giving a small £50 ish prize pool at the end would be fun. To be honest there doesn't need to be a prize, i mean it is a "fun tournament" but it does keep things spicy.

If the tournament was to be a thing then some stipulations would have to be set for example, players must be Gold league or below, the level of skill within this league and below is similar and not too far as to be so outplayed that it makes you question the reason you play League of Legends.

This is an idea anyway, and would love to hear what others would like to see but the concept i believe is good, the great aspect about Epic.LAN is its community well why not bring those that play LoL together and have a friendly tournament between ourselves.

SkiddyBear

• Amazon

• Recent Status Updates

• bakewell

Me and a mate are attending the Cardiff CS:GO qualifiers. Looking to join a team that needs 2 x mercs.

We've been playing since 1.6 on and off, are part of an online team, and are usually rank LE+

Get in touch if you have availability. Steam name: myalternativeaccount or just message on here.
      · 0 replies
    • Solarr

epic24 seems so long ago and I haven't been back since. Having taken the 3v3 Rocket League tournament, I'm hungry for more.

And so...

I have plans to return to epic27 with a new team behind me! I am incredibly excited as epic24 was my first taste of a LAN and I loved every minute of it. It's completely worth the 700 miles round trip and I'm ready to do it all over again!

· 1 reply
    • BackByDemand  »  Digsy

Are you still looking for a team? Our 3rd went AWOL
      · 0 replies
  • Twitch Streams

• No Streams Available
    • No Streams Available
  • New Topics

• epic.LAN Twitter