gunmens

Werewolves - Day 2

What is werewolves;

Werewolves is a card game played in a big ring the aim is for the town people to lynch the werewolves and the werewolves want to kill the town. There are 2 main stages in each games day and night. During the day everyone votes to who to lynch could be town could be werewolf they don't know. During the night the werewolves band together to kill a villager. This goes untill the werewolves have majority or until they are all dead.

Sounds too easy yeh so we add in other cards depending on games sizes

Name - Side - Ability

Seer - Town - Sees any one persons card each night

Hunter - Town - When killed will take out another person of his own choice

Defender - Town - can protect 1 person each night including them-self cant defend the same person 2 nights in a row

Witch - Town - Has 2 one time use potions, 1 to kill 1 someone and 1 to save someone usable only at night

Theif - Unknown - 2 extra cards are added to the deck theif gets to choose from last two cards

That is the basic cards we also have

Cupid - Town - Chooses any 2 people (can be himself) to become lovers.

Lovers - Unknown - The lovers are in love they cant vote to take each other out. the lovers new role is to end the game together last ones alive. When 1 lover dies the next lover dies with him.

Further New Roles

Jail Keeper - Town - Protects 1 person each night from ANY death but also prevents them from taking action during the night.

Elder - Town - Takes 2 werewolf attacks to be killed. Should he be killed by town (not including the hunter) all other power roles will be lost

Vigilante - Town - Each night may kill any other player in the game

Role Blocker - Town - Each night can prevent 1 person from taking night time actions

14 players - Alive - 8 to votes to lynch

Ozoro
Dav-Ral
MRated
Tardcommander
gitsie
Reech 
Ddanblack
Vondarkmoor
Gio
Elsie
Bethyi
DaddyStu71
Left-one
Vorpal 

Please confirm below if you have received your role.
Edited by gunmens

Can I slaughter the weak yet? I mean, help the village yet?

• Like 1

All confirmations are in.

Game has now started please only use the Forum for day chat and PM for night chat.

Day 1

You are awoken at the crack of Dawn to the sound of howling and snarling. You hear someone scream then just like it started it suddenly stops. You leave your house and meet with your friends and head out to investigate what has just happened. You find a trail of blood with black thick hear following. You follow the trail to see a gunmens lying of the floor blood in a puddle around him. He struggles to raise his hand and points at the group and with his last breath you hear him say "werewolves".

You remember hearing about a werewolf attack in a village not far away with only 1 person survivor. You all believe action needs to be taken to get rid of this threat.
Gunmens is MOD

It is now Day time. You can all discuss between your selves what to do. You do not nominate just simply vote please bold your vote to it is easily seen (e.g..Vote: Gunmens) Vote will carry when more then half of the group have voted. No Lynch is an option for 3 nights

14 players - Alive - 8 to votes to lynch

Ozoro
Dav-Ral
MRated
Tardcommander
gitsie
Reech 
Ddanblack
Vondarkmoor
Gio
Elsie
Bethyi
DaddyStu71
Left-one
Vorpal

Today I have been mostly cleaning up the mess that Gunmens left as he lay dying.

The inconsiderate bastard. :P

• Like 2

Wow, harsh, I blame elsie, i think hes clearing it up out of a sense of guilt

• Like 1

Why don't you role call Ozoro? Why do you want to know others so much  ^^?

Why don't you role call Ozoro? Why do you want to know others so much  ^^?

Im just a curious soul

Im just a curious soul

Hmmm... Fair enough. To come forward as the first one to talk takes some balls.

Don't they role call in American schools? In which case we already did that just before the game started. :P;)

Is Elsie lapping up the blood? I think that could be a clue...

• Amazon

• Recent Status Updates

• bakewell

Me and a mate are attending the Cardiff CS:GO qualifiers. Looking to join a team that needs 2 x mercs.

We've been playing since 1.6 on and off, are part of an online team, and are usually rank LE+

Get in touch if you have availability. Steam name: myalternativeaccount or just message on here.
      · 0 replies
    • Solarr

epic24 seems so long ago and I haven't been back since. Having taken the 3v3 Rocket League tournament, I'm hungry for more.

And so...

I have plans to return to epic27 with a new team behind me! I am incredibly excited as epic24 was my first taste of a LAN and I loved every minute of it. It's completely worth the 700 miles round trip and I'm ready to do it all over again!

· 1 reply
    • BackByDemand  »  Digsy

Are you still looking for a team? Our 3rd went AWOL
      · 0 replies
  • Twitch Streams

• No Streams Available
    • No Streams Available
  • New Topics

• epic.LAN Twitter