reech

Minecraft Realms Stuff

Plan on building a Iron farm around spawn once I have enough Stuff. So leave me some space xD

Edited by LZStealth

Guest dsjackson

Can I haz add please 

dsjackson112

Have logged in and setting up base. Will be planning  a small fishing village outpost.

Guest dsjackson

Have logged in and setting up base. Will be planning  a small fishing village outpost.

Once I can get on your village will be burned to the ground and made into a mega mall 

Added dsjackson112 - and map just in the progress of being uploaded to website.

Going to play around with fixing the vanishing villager issue, and trying out a few things with command blocks - as well as trying to figure out if I can make a route to connect a few places.

Update:  I can no longer edit the first post, so today's updates look like this:

Whitelist as at 19:30 on Sunday 16 August 2015

dsjackson112

Dunceantix

eM_

froggy911 (beej)

JoeShow

leftone

LZStealth
Nivek3k

Map updated at 19:30 on Sunday 16 August 2015

You can also choose to view the nether on this one.

Oh, and someone has gone a huge way West - managed to discover the mushroomlands.

Plus - thank you to the Spawn Point Builders - some stunning work there, considering we're all survival.

Edited by reech
  • Like 1

Today I found out Minecraft Realms actually get shutdown comletely when no one is on them.

(A normal server would continue to run at this point with just no one on it)

So the iron farm won't produce while no one is on. However while people are (anywhere in the world) it will do.

Edited by LZStealth

Today I found out Minecraft Realms actually get shutdown comletely when no one is on them.

(A normal server would continue to run at this point with just no one on it)

So the iron farm won't produce while no one is on. However while people are (anywhere in the world) it will do.

This might not be a bad thing! While the Iron farm is super cool - Iron is still hard to come by to a certain degree. Having chests and chests full of the stuff could be a bit broken. Where as a trickle amount when coming in could be a good thing. Means our survival world market isn't being flooded with Iron.

Not that we have a market yet! But soon my fishing village will be complete with trading!

This might not be a bad thing! While the Iron farm is super cool - Iron is still hard to come by to a certain degree. Having chests and chests full of the stuff could be a bit broken. Where as a trickle amount when coming in could be a good thing. Means our survival world market isn't being flooded with Iron.

Not that we have a market yet! But soon my fishing village will be complete with trading!

Guess my next project should be a nether transport system then!

Also I know how to make an AFK fish farm ;)

Also I know how to make an AFK fish farm ;)

Sounds like me and my fishing village are gonna have problems with you

I feel I need to eqipt a wizards cape and live in a Tower away from the village...

It begins.

Edited by LZStealth

Could we get a map update please reech.

Cheers.

Map updated on 16:30 Wednesday 19th August

Had a couple of weeks so far, and things are going good with the builds across various areas.  So far no major disasters, although my attempt to create a channel between two landmasses hasn't quite worked out...  On the other hand, the iron farm (or villager torture city) has turned out okay.

my attempt to create a channel between two landmasses hasn't quite worked out... 

Oh no :(

On the other hand, the iron farm (or villager torture city) has turned out okay.

Oh that's okay then...

Map updated on 16:30 Wednesday 19th August

Had a couple of weeks so far, and things are going good with the builds across various areas.  So far no major disasters, although my attempt to create a channel between two landmasses hasn't quite worked out...  On the other hand, the iron farm (or villager torture city) has turned out okay.

They're not tortured. They're happy in their new home!

Guest Sparticle

Name: Kisoda9

Much appreciated! 

Whitelist as at 21:30 on Saturday 22 August 2015

dsjackson112

Dunceantix

eM_

froggy911 (beej)

JoeShow

leftone

LZStealth
Nivek3k

Kisoda9 (Sparticle)

Not been able to play for a couple of days, but will be stalking round the server on Saturday.  There's still plenty of space - and plenty of things - that can be done.  Have you pestered your epic.teammates, and suggested that they warm up their old Minecraft bodies and head this way?

The server can have up to 10 people on at the same time, with 20 people whitelisted.

If people are slowing down and want a rest, I still have the ability to test out another world, or set up some minigames...