Due to the shift to social media and the use of the forums dropping dramatically, we have made the decision to close the forums.

The forums are now in READ ONLY mode

The gallery will be migrated to flickr

epic.Management

reech

Minecraft Realms Stuff

I'd be up for some mini games or even a hunger games one night if we can get people on.

looking for andisite

granite

ditorite

stone

please leave at safe(ish) house

Edited by left-one

left-one - use the 'teleport tower' opposite the house; there was quite a bit of anisite and ditorite that I spotted near one of the other villages...

Don't be too worried if you log in and nothing is the same during Monday - or if the server is marked as 'closed'.

I'm tweaking some bits and pieces, and testing out some alternate maps.

Normal service should resume by midday today!  If not - enjoy the weird maps for a short while.

Been a bit quiet over the last few days.  Regardless, here's the map update.

We've excavated an underwater temple, Nivek is still building... something and I'm also sorting out new teleports, and perhaps planning a little hide and seek game to join places together.

Redfields:  Map Update at 21:00 on Saturday 5th September

Other Worlds...
I've also put together a couple of maps for the alternate worlds that I've been testing out.  Not active at the moment, but if I get enough shouts, we could visit another place for a bit.

Islandica: 5th September

Outlands:  5th September

Minigames...

Also a reminder; there are several minigame sessions that I can get up and running; these things are baked into the Realms system and I'm yet to have a proper play with them, but we've got things ranging from building challenges to puzzle maps, to the battle game spleef.

There's a complete list of minigames and adventure maps on the wiki article here.

We should organise an evening Reech. If we can decide on a date I can put some tweets out etc, see if we can get a good number of us online.

More than happy to do that - have to get people added to the list with the way this one works though; we can have up to 20 people signed up, but only 10 people can join in on one session.  That's enough to have a decent match of various bits and pieces, though.

Wednesday next week might be good to have a drive through - although if we need more notice, can sort it out for the week after?

Right then - let's give this enough time!

Tuesday 15 September, from 8pm , I'll rotate through several of the minigames that are in the Realms from 8 onwards, trying out the different modes and stuff.  Might be absolute chaos, but plenty of fun will be had.

Let other epicsters know that we'll be doing this, and that they're welcome to jump into the game - they'll have to drop a message in this thread or PM me, so i can add them to the whitelist for the server.

• Like 2

Pester reminder - and one to admins if they think it is appropriate - Tuesday night is mini game or adventure map night this week. If we can get the word out, great - people will have to let me know their minecraft name by the time we start so I can add 'em on.

Hey Reech, 

Apologies due to un-forseen reasons I am at work until late tonight (Something I can't really get out of, also partially my fault lol)

Meaning I can't really attend tonight. Though I will send out tweets and stuff.

Depending on tonights turnout we could look at running this again next week?

Cheers!

Yeah - no worries; I haven't had any other newbie shouts, so I have a feeling there'll not be too much going on; but I'll still be there to see if anyone wants to try these other things out.  I'll lurk on TS for people to be added to whitelist at last minute.

It'll also give me a go at testing out the alternate minimap things anyway - so don't tweet and shout about it in this instance (unless you've already done so!) - let's see how it goes while I practice, and we can always shout about it another time.

Had a little play and went through some of the games - was interesting, although we'll need to read up on a few.  Only a couple of people stuck their heads in, so will be looking to get more at a future time!

Sorry - been quiet on the Minecraft front for a few days, but I'll be updating the map again later.  Will be around more later in the week.  I'm currently planting things around the map for people to find, and playing with command blocks to make... interesting things happen.  (Although I've fixed the part where I was flinging eM_ off into the void)

• Like 1

Hi all - we've had some good fun playing around on the server, although as with all things Minecraft, interest often tails out as the gap between patches grows!

I'm going to turn it into a new map in the next few days, so have fun exploring - I will store this old one for people who want to grab it for later use.

I've still got this realms sub ticking over until February\March when the promo runs out.

Switched - let's see if you can find the hidden things on this one...

...and switched again to a place connected by a few bridges.  I've started to mine, and there's other places to be discovered in the sea.

Remember: if anyone falls into lava, it's Nivek's fault - and anyone who wants an invite to the realm should give me a shout here, there, or anywhere.

More islands explored, and I'm continuing to do the bridge building from location to location.  Found too many isolated horse islands.  And another underwater temple for LZ to excavate.

• Amazon

• Recent Status Updates

• shahnikdar8977

East Coast run a very frequent service from London Kings Cross Station to York. The journey on express routes is under two hours and first class accommodation is available. Most trains are fully serviced with buffet facilities. Trains run at half hourly intervals on the hour and half-hour all day between 9.00am and 7.00pm.

From Birmingham
      Trains from Birmingham to York are operated by Virgin Cross Country Trains and run regularly from Birmingham New Street Station.

From Manchester
      Operated by TransPennine Express, frequent services to York are available from both Manchester Airport and the central Oxford Road station.

From Edinburgh/Glasgow
      Express services, operated by East Coast to London stop at York and are extremely frequent.East Coast run a very frequent service from London Kings Cross Station to York. The journey on express routes is under two hours and first class accommodation is available. Most trains are fully serviced with buffet facilities. Trains run at half hourly intervals on the hour and half-hour all day between 9.00am and 7.00pm.

From Birmingham
      Trains from Birmingham to York are operated by Virgin Cross Country Trains and run regularly from Birmingham New Street Station.

From Manchester
      Operated by TransPennine Express, frequent services to York are available from both Manchester Airport and the central Oxford Road station.

From Edinburgh/Glasgow
      Express services, operated by East Coast to London stop at York and are extremely frequent.East Coast run a very frequent service from London Kings Cross Station to York. The journey on express routes is under two hours and first class accommodation is available. Most trains are fully serviced with buffet facilities. Trains run at half hourly intervals on the hour and half-hour all day between 9.00am and 7.00pm.

From Birmingham

From Manchester

From Edinburgh/Glasgow

From Birmingham

From Manchester

From Edinburgh/Glasgow

From Birmingham

From Manchester

From Edinburgh/Glasgow
      Express services, operated by East Coast to London stop at York and are extremely frequent.
      · 0 replies
    • bakewell

Me and a mate are attending the Cardiff CS:GO qualifiers. Looking to join a team that needs 2 x mercs.

We've been playing since 1.6 on and off, are part of an online team, and are usually rank LE+

Get in touch if you have availability. Steam name: myalternativeaccount or just message on here.
      · 0 replies
    • Solarr

epic24 seems so long ago and I haven't been back since. Having taken the 3v3 Rocket League tournament, I'm hungry for more.

And so...

I have plans to return to epic27 with a new team behind me! I am incredibly excited as epic24 was my first taste of a LAN and I loved every minute of it. It's completely worth the 700 miles round trip and I'm ready to do it all over again!

· 1 reply
  • Twitch Streams

• No Streams Available
    • No Streams Available
  • New Topics

• epic.LAN Twitter