Welcome to epic.Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

reech

Minecraft Realms Stuff

82 posts in this topic

Sorry - the service has just expired from the promotional tokens I had :(

I've made a copy of the maps and will ask Dunce to pop 'em somewhere if current players wanted to have a go.

LZ and Beej might be planning more things with Minecraft - and we could always ask the ServerGods if they would bring something around for us...

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, reech said:

Sorry - the service has just expired from the promotional tokens I had :(

I've made a copy of the maps and will ask Dunce to pop 'em somewhere if current players wanted to have a go.

LZ and Beej might be planning more things with Minecraft - and we could always ask the ServerGods if they would bring something around for us...

We are starting to bring back some of our public dedicated servers, Minecraft can be one of them :)

3 people like this

17 hours ago, Dunceantix said:

We are starting to bring back some of our public dedicated servers, Minecraft can be one of them :)

Until Dunce does his Magic. I don't mind letting you jump onto the one i have live.

Edited by LZStealth

No it's a new one. With only an Iron Farm.

You're both whitelisted and it's at 'lzstealth.com'

18 hours ago, Peacestrike said:

Could you whitelist Jamakara too please?

Done, before anyone thinks i ignore it.

Prodding me on TS is always the best way to get someone added. :)