Due to the shift to social media and the use of the forums dropping dramatically, we have made the decision to close the forums.

The forums are now in READ ONLY mode

The gallery will be migrated to flickr

epic.Management

gunmens

Werewolves Game 2

Game

What is werewolves;

Werewolves is a card game played in a big ring the aim is for the town people to lynch the werewolves and the werewolves want to kill the town. There are 2 main stages in each games day and night. During the day everyone votes to who to lynch could be town could be werewolf they don't know. During the night the werewolves band together to kill a villager. This goes untill the werewolves have majority or until they are all dead.

Sounds too easy yeh so we add in other cards depending on games sizes

Name - Side - Ability

Townie - Town - no night ability just acts during the day only

Werewolf - Wolf - Acts like a townie during the day wakes up with team kills 1 person each night

Seer - Town - Sees any one persons card each night

Hunter - Town - When killed will take out another person of his own choice

Witch - Town - Has 2 one time use potions, 1 to kill 1 someone and 1 to save someone usable only at night

Theif - Unknown - 2 extra cards are added to the deck theif gets to choose from last two cards

Jail Keeper - Town - Protects 1 person each night from ANY death but also prevents them from taking action during the night.

Cupid - Town - Chooses any 2 people (can be himself) to become lovers.

Lovers - Unknown - The lovers are in love they cant vote to take each other out. the lovers new role is to end the game together last ones alive. When 1 lover dies the next lover dies with him.

Players Alive - 11

MRated

Dex

oz

eM

Tardcommander

bethyi

left-one

gitsie

reech

Dav_Ral

Chugglebunny.

Edited by gunmens

As night desends over the town you hear howels around. You have heard on the news about a neighboor town being cleared thanks to werewolves. maybe some of your own were infected it could it just be a dog.

You assume its just a dog and try to rest.

It is night time.

All night roles have until Saturday 6pm to get night roles into me.

Players alive are

MRated
Dex
oz
eM
Tardcommander
bethyi
left-one
gitsie
reech
Dav_Ral
Chugglebunny.

You wake up and realise the time... Your late for the town meeting.

You grab clothes run out the house getting dressed at the same time.

You leave your house and rush for the town hall.

As you move through the streets you see blood and fur everywhere.

You enter the town hall and see all of the town here.

No one died.

It is now day time

11 Players alive - 6 votes to kill

MRated
Dex
oz
eM
Tardcommander
bethyi
left-one
gitsie
reech
Dav_Ral
Chugglebunny.

Woohoo, first werewolves post and I survived the first night, hic :D

No one died.  Did the defender defend, did the witch use a save potion or has the jail keeper had a hand in this?  Anyway, something stopped the wolves from eating us last night.  I'd go for NO LYNCH as well but don't see it as an option.

Ok so it's unlikely that the witch would use their potions the first night, just seems a bit silly if you have no information to go on. If the defender is any good then they defended themselves, which means if it was a defender save then there's a possibility they will target the same victim again assuming that that person is a power role. Jail keeper may have prevented the kill, and it's only a small group so it is entirely possible. Without being able to nominate and hear defences it's hard to point the finger...Is no lynch an option this game?

Unless it was the witch that was targeted, but we still have nothing to go on, hic.

If you're the defender, the first night you should 100% save yourself IMHO. Firstly, you don't know enough to defend a random person the first night and secondly if the werewolves happen to pick you then you're out and you've wasted your power role

If you're the defender, the first night you should 100% save yourself IMHO. Firstly, you don't know enough to defend a random person the first night and secondly if the werewolves happen to pick you then you're out and you've wasted your power role

Yeah but you have also thrown a massive spanner into how 90% of experianced players work out when the defender can be hit, its a very powerful strategy and worth doing as the chances of you getting picked to die night one are the lowest they are ever going to be in a game of werewolves.

• Like 1

So anyway, hic, we've just stumbled through a bloody mess of fur, who's got scarring and is missing hair?

With the amount of possible power roles in this game, I still don't think anyone playing defender would be better off defending anyone else but themselves first night. And if you think there's possibly at least 4 wolves, you have a 1 in 7 chance of being chosen as their meal on night one. In a group this small, I'd defend myself first night regardless

• Amazon

• Recent Status Updates

• shahnikdar8977

East Coast run a very frequent service from London Kings Cross Station to York. The journey on express routes is under two hours and first class accommodation is available. Most trains are fully serviced with buffet facilities. Trains run at half hourly intervals on the hour and half-hour all day between 9.00am and 7.00pm.

From Birmingham
      Trains from Birmingham to York are operated by Virgin Cross Country Trains and run regularly from Birmingham New Street Station.

From Manchester
      Operated by TransPennine Express, frequent services to York are available from both Manchester Airport and the central Oxford Road station.

From Edinburgh/Glasgow
      Express services, operated by East Coast to London stop at York and are extremely frequent.East Coast run a very frequent service from London Kings Cross Station to York. The journey on express routes is under two hours and first class accommodation is available. Most trains are fully serviced with buffet facilities. Trains run at half hourly intervals on the hour and half-hour all day between 9.00am and 7.00pm.

From Birmingham
      Trains from Birmingham to York are operated by Virgin Cross Country Trains and run regularly from Birmingham New Street Station.

From Manchester
      Operated by TransPennine Express, frequent services to York are available from both Manchester Airport and the central Oxford Road station.

From Edinburgh/Glasgow
      Express services, operated by East Coast to London stop at York and are extremely frequent.East Coast run a very frequent service from London Kings Cross Station to York. The journey on express routes is under two hours and first class accommodation is available. Most trains are fully serviced with buffet facilities. Trains run at half hourly intervals on the hour and half-hour all day between 9.00am and 7.00pm.

From Birmingham

From Manchester

From Edinburgh/Glasgow

From Birmingham

From Manchester

From Edinburgh/Glasgow

From Birmingham

From Manchester

From Edinburgh/Glasgow
      Express services, operated by East Coast to London stop at York and are extremely frequent.
      · 0 replies
    • bakewell

Me and a mate are attending the Cardiff CS:GO qualifiers. Looking to join a team that needs 2 x mercs.

We've been playing since 1.6 on and off, are part of an online team, and are usually rank LE+

Get in touch if you have availability. Steam name: myalternativeaccount or just message on here.
      · 0 replies
    • Solarr

epic24 seems so long ago and I haven't been back since. Having taken the 3v3 Rocket League tournament, I'm hungry for more.

And so...

I have plans to return to epic27 with a new team behind me! I am incredibly excited as epic24 was my first taste of a LAN and I loved every minute of it. It's completely worth the 700 miles round trip and I'm ready to do it all over again!

· 1 reply
  • Twitch Streams

• No Streams Available
    • No Streams Available
  • New Topics

• epic.LAN Twitter