Winbar

Community Workshops & Event Feedback

Assuming I have some sort of voice by tomorrow, I'll be holding some community workshops around the balcony area near to Portland at 6pm on Saturday with a couple of team members to give you the chance to talk to us face to face about ideas for future events. So come along and join in to share your ideas for 2016 and beyond. 

• Like 9

I am looking forward to this :) 

I think it will be a great opportunity for people to give us any serious feedback / suggestions for future events. Help shape the epic.FUTURE today !

• Like 2

Would be nice to hear a summary on here of the things discussed/proposed/suggested afterwards as well. I can't imagine people wanting to hang around listening to everyone else too?

• Like 1

Thanks to everyone who turned up for this, found it really useful, hope you all did too. 

• Like 3

• Amazon

• Recent Status Updates

• bakewell

Me and a mate are attending the Cardiff CS:GO qualifiers. Looking to join a team that needs 2 x mercs.

We've been playing since 1.6 on and off, are part of an online team, and are usually rank LE+

Get in touch if you have availability. Steam name: myalternativeaccount or just message on here.
      · 0 replies
    • Solarr

epic24 seems so long ago and I haven't been back since. Having taken the 3v3 Rocket League tournament, I'm hungry for more.

And so...

I have plans to return to epic27 with a new team behind me! I am incredibly excited as epic24 was my first taste of a LAN and I loved every minute of it. It's completely worth the 700 miles round trip and I'm ready to do it all over again!

· 1 reply
    • BackByDemand  »  Digsy

Are you still looking for a team? Our 3rd went AWOL
      · 0 replies
  • Twitch Streams

• No Streams Available
    • No Streams Available
  • New Topics

• epic.LAN Twitter